How to worship in temple?

I dont go to temple regularly. Please give me the informations about the rules and regulations to be followed inside temple. The temples nearer to my house are having deities of different gods like lord vishnu , lord shiva, lord ganesh, lord aiyappa etc. I dont have any specific krishna temple or iskcon temple near to my home. Please guide me what i have to do.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna Phrabhu , we have ISKCON Temple in Perambur itself ,it is very near to your place.

Just come to rettari bus stop (all 170 C series Bus from Koyambedu will go there),from there catch a Share Auto to perambur bus stand (for INR 10) , nearby you have ISKCON Temple.

I will also advise you to visit ,Thiruvallikeni Parthasarthy Temple,it is one of the 108 Divya Desam, which every Vaishnava must visit.

Please add me in your friends list.I have sent you a request.Hare Krishna.

Wish you happy engineering by Lord's Mercy & welcome to fan club of Vellukudi Krishna Swamy:-)

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna dear Devotees, please accept my humble obeisances! all glories to Srila Prabhupada!

also You can watch live Temple activities in http://mayapur.tv/

http://www.radhanathswami.us/page/iskcon-chowpatty-live

usually programs start from 4:30 AM

Your servant, 

• Are u doing egineering or any other things?

Plz tell me ur "Place of birth" so that I can tell u the near by Iskcon Temple & devotees.

Dhananjay

B.E. (Comp. Sc) 1st Year,

BITS-PILANI

• Iam doing engineering (ECE) 1st year. I'm living in koyembedu, chennai.
      • Hare Krishna prabhji this is address of temple in chennai u can call them up they will be able to guide you to the temple nearest to your place of residence.

ISKCON
        Hare Krishna Land,
        Bhaktivedanta Swami Road,
        Off ECR, Akkarai,
        Sholinganallur, Chennai-119.
        Ph: 24530920/21/22/23

Hare Krishna

• Volunteer

yes,it is a very nice community! i had mercy to visit this place. Also now Devotees are building a very huge Temple and soon Sri Sri Radha Krishna Deities will be installed!

Chennai is blessed!

Your servant, 

• hare krishna
    agtsp
    pamho
    see the first n foremost thing is to remove shoes before entering into a temple and then cover ur head....
    it is necessary to offer respects to all demigods places in the temple though krishna is supreme.....offer dandwats to krishna's deities in the temple......
    offer incense stick along with flowers and remember to offer some prasadam to the deity and then distribute it to all ur companions....
    n if u really wanna progress in krishna consciousness then plz install deities at ur home(ony if u can offer lordships daily to the deities)
    n perform devotional service at home
    may KRISHNA help u

hari bol:) 

This reply was deleted.