Volunteer

Hare krsna 

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada

Due to habits, we may sometimes fall down¦ Api cet su-duracaro bhajate mam ananya-bhak, sadhur eva sa mantavyah. Any person who is engaged in Krishna consciousness ¦ Never mind, he might have something externally immoral habits due to his past association. It does not matter ¦ as he goes on executing this process of Krishna consciousness, then, with his advancement, he becomes a perfectsaint⦠Due to habits, we may sometimes fall down.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

Hare krsna 

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada

thanks Pr ji and mata ji

your servant

vinay

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna dear Devotees, please accept my humble obeisances! all glories to Srila Prabhupada!

as i know many people even continuing their bad habits started to chant and associate with sincere Devotees they easily gave up smoking, drinking, meat eating, other things...

From our side we have to give to them attention, time, respect and enthuse them and little bit glorify in any tiny progress they do.  Also pray for them.

It will create in them trust to their own strength and when they feel that somebody trusts me they try to make our expectations true.

Your servant, 

• Hare Krishna ,

sometime its not easy to forgot about your past bad deed but the name of  lord krishna helps that person and give him a chance to grow once and be better by chanting the Mahamantra.

The past sin never let u down if today you are giving services to the Lord Krishna.

This reply was deleted.