how to pashchataap for doing something wrong?

Hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare!! I know i have done something wrong in my past ,that was my mistake but i am so guilty about it ,i cant tell it to anyone,feeling so guilty and regret..but i dont want to diaclose it .i dont want that my past affect my present.only faith in krishna.only kanha knows.but i dont want any other to know anything..how can i do pashchatap on it?? Help..

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare krishna. Thank u for your advices. But i know that i have done wrong so i know i will not repeat it . I only want pashchatap any punishment for me only, but not to disclose that matter. Only krishna would decide everything.. help krishna..
    • Yes i m truly dedicated for krishna.and also lot of thank u. I didn't done anything wrong with anyone, my problem is ,a thing is going in my mind from a long time, i.e. i did something in my past. And i dont want that my partnr know about it because i m so loyal for this person and love him lot. If i will tell him about that past then m scared to loose him or hurt him. So i only want that krishna either punish me or forgive me but don't let know anything to him. Otherwise everything would be finish. My past is not related to my present, but is that neccessary to tell everything about past whether it would ruined everything? Can't i get pashchatap without knowing him anything?
    • I dont get it..please tell..
      • ajamila story says everything about your subject, dont you see ?

shouting laud holy names of lord from the bottom of the heart , with deep emotions,

like the little baby abandon in dark forest crying for mothers touch and protection.

this helplessly calling  will attract lord and save you.

after waking up your devotion for him, he will never leave you again.

• Hare Krishna Prabhuji,

Surrendering yourself fully to Krishna and asking for forgiveness is the best way.After all you are his dear son.And if possible,say sorry to the person with whom you have committed wrong.Trust me,you will feel a lot relax after that.Now its your way of apologizing.It can be face to face confession,through a phone call or an E mail or whatever you feel right.It will take a lot of courage and character to do that.Krishna will surely help you.

• I hopefully wish krishna will show me right path..and heal everything with time..
      • he just showed it to you, dont you see !

• Hare krishna hare krishna.krishna krishna hare hare..
    • why you afraid of punish of your temporary material body cover ,which will return to material elements.

that fear is based of attachment to body and wrong conception of me and mine.

we are eternal transcendental souls which cant be destroyed, cut, burned, wounded,...

anyway, krishna is dont care for someones bad karma, if person dont surrender to him.

SB 6.1.9 — Mahārāja Parīkṣit said: One may know that sinful activity is injurious for him because he actually sees that a criminal is punished by the government and rebuked by people in general and because he hears from scriptures and learned scholars that one is thrown into hellish conditions in the next life for committing sinful acts. Nevertheless, in spite of such knowledge, one is forced to commit sins again and again, even after performing acts of atonement. Therefore, what is the value of such atonement?
      SB 6.1.10 — Sometimes one who is very alert so as not to commit sinful acts is victimized by sinful life again. I therefore consider this process of repeated sinning and atoning to be useless. It is like the bathing of an elephant, for an elephant cleanses itself by taking a full bath, but then throws dust over its head and body as soon as it returns to the land.
      SB 6.1.11 — Śukadeva Gosvāmī, the son of Vedavyāsa, answered: My dear King, since acts meant to neutralize impious actions are also fruitive, they will not release one from the tendency to act fruitively. Persons who subject themselves to the rules and regulations of atonement are not at all intelligent. Indeed, they are in the mode of darkness. Unless one is freed from the mode of ignorance, trying to counteract one action through another is useless because this will not uproot one’s desires. Thus even though one may superficially seem pious, he will undoubtedly be prone to act impiously. Therefore real atonement is enlightenment in perfect knowledge, Vedānta, by which one understands the Supreme Absolute Truth.

SB 6.1.19 — Although not having fully realized Kṛṣṇa, persons who have even once surrendered completely unto His lotus feet and who have become attracted to His name, form, qualities and pastimes are completely freed of all sinful reactions, for they have thus accepted the true method of atonement. Even in dreams, such surrendered souls do not see Yamarāja or his order carriers, who are equipped with ropes to bind the sinful.

even very sinful ajamila was saved by helplessly and with tears in the eyes ,calling lords name,

on another side, for proud offenders there is no such hope, despite everything.

SB 6.1.28-29 — Ajāmila then saw three awkward persons with deformed bodily features, fierce, twisted faces, and hair standing erect on their bodies. With ropes in their hands, they had come to take him away to the abode of Yamarāja. When he saw them he was extremely bewildered, and because of attachment to his child, who was playing a short distance away, Ajāmila began to call him loudly by his name. Thus with tears in his eyes he somehow or other chanted the holy name of Nārāyaṇa.

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

There is only one way to atone for sins - repentence.

As per learned men, if we commit sins worth Rs. 20 (say) and do pious acts worth Rs. 100 (say), then it is not that we will get the results of Rs. 80 pious acts. It doesnt get set off. We have to suffer for Rs. 20 sins and at the same time enjoy for Rs. 100 good deeds. That is why it is said that pious acts/ good deeds are also binding as much as bad deeds.

Now the question arises in mind is - why do we suffer for our bad deeds - as in, what does Mayadevi gain by making us suffer? We suffer so that we regret doing something wrong and repent and do not commit the wrong again. So it makes sense to repent from the moment we realise what we ahve done is wrong.

You can improve your sadhana, chant with repentence in your heart, chant regularly 16 rounds and leave the rest to Krsna.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Rashmi

This reply was deleted.