How to overcome hatred

Hare Krishna

PAMHO

I would like to admit something.

There are some people around me whom I absolutely hate !!!! They are mean and very very very bad (this is my opinion) 

The point is - How do you overcome this hatred. I read somewhere, if you hate someone, serve him/her. Honestly, in my current low level of consciousness, I am not willing to do it.

Please help. I don't want to be spending my precious time thinking how bad those persons are, but unfortunately I am doing that right now - a lot !!!!

I would like to forgive and move ahead, but I just don't know how !!!

Also, a very bad thought comes to mind - I think to myself, Krishna will handle it. While in my mind I kind of hope, they will suffer for bad actions done to me - which I realize is bad !!! It is like if Krishna punishes them I will be happy, but if not - I will think why Krishna helped them.

I am a fallen soul Prabhujis and Matajis. Kindly show me the path.

- Hare Krishna

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna

Thank you so much Jake Prabhuji for your helpful suggestions. Can you please tell me where can I have access to the book "Control Theory" and who is the author of it. I really liked when you said, "You can't help what you feel but you can try to respond to the feelings in a different way."

Thank you so much.

• Hare Krishna,

PAMHO

I am note sure, some settings are changed. It says, this discussion is closed - but, I am desperately looking for some answers on this.

This reply was deleted.