Replies

• Hare Krishna to all m

• hare krishna very thanks for replying

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna PRabhuji,

PAMHO.

Please set up your altar by ISKCON standards. There should be photos of Radha Krishna, of any temple of ISKCON, preferably of your local temple.There should be Jagannath deities photo, Pancha Tattva photo, guru parampara photo, 6 goswamis photo, if you are initiated, your guru photo, Srila Prabhupada photo in the altar. I am saying all photos because it is easier to pray to photos - rules are lesser than if you have deities.  How to set up - please refer to Beginner' Guide.

Secondly, every morning you must wake up and do mangalarti before 6.00 am and sandhya arti. The other aratis, its ok if you dont do because it is a house, not a temple. Everyday, 16 rounds chanting, listening to lectures, reading books like Srimad Bhagavatam and Bhagavad Gita. THere should be no onion garlic in the house, cook for Krsna and offer all the food you cook. Everyone should have only Krsna prasadam. You can play prabhupada chanting 24 hours.

If you do so much, then automatically your house will become like a temple.

You do not need to get intimidated taht I am asking you to do so much. YOu can gradually adopt one or more of these. I am telling you the standard.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Rashmi

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hare krishna prabhuji,

I want vaishnava songs with gong and kartal If you know prabhuji please tell me

This reply was deleted.