Replies

• Hare Krsna

By associating w/ first class or pure devotees,.ones thirst in chanting and performing devotional service is increased.

Hope I answered the question

Yrs,

Tamal Krsna

• Hare Krihsna.

dear you must make the list of your priority and you will feel yourself how to manage because when felt hungry we arrange for food and when felt thirsty then for water and when your goodself will think about your soul feeding.......you will be able at all cost.

i hope the time of judgement starts  now

yrs

Menro Harisharan

• hare krishna thanks for your suggestion. please reply me like this way to all other questions.
        will you please tell me how to be protected from falling of from vaisnav principles? as i have just started my devotional life i frequently falls.
        also please tell me how to wake up early in the morning and start sadhana as i am not able to do it regularly?
        also please tell me is it good to play online games in the computer as i loves playing it?

• HARE KRISHNA DEAR ONE.

LISTEN CLEARLY OR FEEL IT ..

1. WHEN DID YOU START WALKING IN CHILHOOD? HOW MANY TIME YOUR FALLEN? DID YOU STOP TRYING WALKING......AT ALL COST NO?...........THEN WHY TO FEAR IN SPIRTUAL STEP?

2.  SKIPPING AND SLIPPING IS THE PROCESS AND ROUTINE OF OUR LIFE. TO CONTROL IT YOU 

HAVE TO SEND THE MESSAGE TO YOUR MIND DEEPLY THAT I HAVE TO WAKE UP AT THE TIME 

WHICH YOU WANT TO SET FOR YOU..............CEARLY ONE THING NOT BY THE ALARM....JUST BY THE MESSAGE TO MIND......AND YOU WILL FIND THE MARVELOUS RESULTS BY ALL MEANS 100%

3. ALSO SET THE TIME TO PLAY BUT AFTER COMPLITION OF ROUND OF MAHAMANTRA WETHER SET

IT  OR START IT BY ONE IN MORNING AND ONE IN EVENING. AS PRACTISE MAKES THE MAN 

PERFECT.

KEEP IN MIND THE LAST LINE ......SABSE BADA ROG KYA KAHENGE LOG. AND YOU WILL FEEL YOUR LIFE START CHANGING.

BOOK READING/ PREACHING IS TOO EASY BUT IMPLEMENTATION TOO HARD AS

IT IS EASY BE SIMPLE BUT BY ALL MEANS IT IS TOO HARD TO BE SIMPLE

HOPE MY ANSWERS WILL SATISFY AND START GLORYFYING YOU

HARE KRISHNA

• hare krishna prabhuji. i love your answer very much. i am totally grateful to you, thank you very much.
            i am also bad in college education. i dont loves studiying college books so i frequently fails in exams. my parents are also frequently angry with me due to this reason. similarly i am also bad in reading spritual books. i had bought srimad bhagbhat 3 months ago but till now i have not completed 1st chapter yet because i feel very much booring to read. my mind always goes on material world like watching television shows, playing games, etc. i am also not regular in mahamantra chanting because i feel booring to do it sometimes or in other words my mind is attracted in material world very much that i even sometimes dont pay attention in mahamantra chanting.
            how to solve these problems please help me. i am in very much impure condition and is trying to get some direction. i am a very bad student. tommorow is my pre-board exam and it is sure i will fail exam tommorow because i know nothing about tommorows subject. my life is in total darkness so please help me.
            hare krishna.

•  

Hare Krishna

AS you confessed this is due to the chanting or the process you adopted to be on the way of Hare Krishna.  Now listen carefully if you go to the top you must start from the earth.

So Dont feel  the Darkness as the Enlightment has entred in your life and you will get succeeded in every field. Failiure  is the experience to achieve the goal in hard way.

So cheers your self with joy of Kirshna and you will see the darkness will turn in elightment very soon.  Keep in mind always only and only God can help you so be straight and straight forward.

Hare Krishna

• This reply was deleted.
    • what happens if i am not able to chant regularly the minimum numbers of rounds?

do i have to ask with the senior devotees while increasing the rounds or i take descisions myself? please help me.

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

It is recommended that one never fails to chant the minimum number of rounds. However, if it so happens, then one should chant the backlog number of rounds the next morning, immediately after getting up, and then the regular rounds. 

If that is not possible, do not eat and sleep till you have completed the backlog and current rounds. Automatically, it becomes possible to chant.

Now on how to increase the number of rounds - ideally do it gradually. Increase every ekadasi 2 rounds. Then next ekadasi 2 more rounds, till you come to 16 rounds. If this is too taxing for you, then you can increase on festivals like janmashtami, Balram Jayanti, Gaur Purnima, Damodar month, etc. THis way, you are increasing the number of rounds gradually, so that you can incorporate into your routine with ease. 

THis is just the committed number of rounds you are increasing every ekadasi. If any day, you can chant more than your committed rounds, please do so. Suppose the commitment is for 8 rounds, you have completed 8 rounds and still have time and desire to chant more (on a particular day). Please chant more that day. Your committed rounds still remain 8. Increase the commitment gradually, as and when you are comfortable. Then you will be able to sustain.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• In the association of those who chant more, one can easily follow the same.

• what happens if i am not able to chant regularly the minimum numbers of rounds? please tell something about this.

hare krishna.

This reply was deleted.