Replies

• Sevak

Hare Krishna. PAMHO. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Chant more and more, it's very important for you now. If you get more association of devotees then these thoughts won't come into your mind. And go to temple regularly. Remember to offer Krishna prasadam and eat it. These things will curb your false ego. And you will no longer have Mayavadi thoughts.

Hari Bol! 

• Hare Krishna..All glories to Srila Prabhupada..

Thank you so much prabhjis and matajis..for your suggestions.

I will follow your suggestions... 

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna!!! Mayavadi nature arises from the misconception that 'I'm God'. Under any circumstance, we want to satisfy our ego. The spirit of submission is a rare gift but achieving it must be our goal. Even I used to harbour such ego but as I went through books of Srila Prabhupada, my false ego faded away and I found that even a straw is better than a fallen soul like me. Keep on chanting and while you chant consider yourself to be lower than a blade of  grass and chant humbly. What Sudipta prabhu has said is excellent. If you follow the path, you'll progress.

• Volunteer

Hare Krsna Prabhu. You need Sadhu-Sanga.

• Volunteer
    Hare Krishna dear Devotees, please accept my humble obeisances! all glories to Srila Prabhupada!

yes, her Devotees gave perfect advices!

also Rami Reddy Prabhu, You can try to worship Sri Sri Goura Nitay Deities. You can have Them in Mayapur, very small Ones and for the beginning put little standard like offering insects, flowers, food, offer Your chanting to Them. Offer reading of Bhagavad Gita or correctly read Bhagavad Gita loudly for Them to hear.

By doing these services some day They will also answer to You, They are not idols They are Supreme Lord Nityananda and Gouranga. and They are very merciful.

or if You are not ready for this, then chose the best picture of Krishna and worship Him always. Meditate on Him. Offer Him food, sing, chant for Him ....then some day You will understand that Krishna is a Person with all good qualities and sweet pastimes, sweet Names and sweet Form.

Also find HH Sachinandana Swami Maharaja's lecture about building a Temple in the heart. Very nice seminar. He talks how to build a Temple in the heart and invite Lord Gouranga and do abhishek for Him, ....

Your servant,
  • Volunteer

Hare Krishna. Dandavat Pranam. All Glories to Srila Prabhupada

/*I feel sometimes Mayavadi or rascal nature inside me.How to get rid of that?*/

just visit nearby Iskcon temple regularly/weekly associate with devotees and specially do Kitchen seva, Prasadam seva, take some service from devotees and execute that without prejudice.Specialy try to do those seva to do which your ego hurts.....Like kitchen seva,temple cleaning etc. Serve , serve and serve you will become a perfect servant.

Your aspiring servant

Hari bol

This reply was deleted.