Replies

• Volunteer

"Even His Divine Grace was not exempted in this Vaishnav Aparad. When his wife exchanged Swami's Back To Godhead manuscripts for some tea."

A wife who is sincerely serving a pure devotee, and in this case Prabhupad, is very dear to Krishna (with that exception). Believe it or not, even more dear than Krishna's own devotee who is serving Krishna. Serving the devotee of Krishna is a higher service than serving Krishna.

Tukaram (innitiated by Caitanya Mahaprabhu in his dream), went back to Godhead, along with his body. This happend during the time when Caitanya Mahaprabhu was still on the Earth. In broad daylight he was picked up by Vishnudutas in a celestial vehicle.

Tukaram's wife was much worse than Prabhupad's. She used to call him names. Once Tukaram's young son was sick for almost a month. She said to Tukaram, "You are chanting black face's names 24 hours a day and we dont have any money to take our son to the doctor". Then she carries the kid to Krishna's temple and warns Krishna,"Here is my son, sick for the past month and we dont have any money to take him to the doctor, because my husband is singing glories to you 24 hours a day. You better fix (cure) him now, or else.... I will hit you with my husband's slipper"

In spite of all the imperfections of his wife, Krishna appeared to his wife many more times than He did to Tukaram. All glories to servants of Vaishnavas.

We cannot take the service rendered by Prabhupad's wife to His Devine Grace very lightly.

Watch this...

https://youtu.be/uhzlSpcRkKk?t=11m33s

• Rohit prabhu,

I sent you a friend request to offer you a private link to the SOSCBhaktischool/Beta.

As is my practice, I left that request for ten days. I am disappointed you did not answer.

This was my attempt to show some substance in reply to your desire to advance and have questions answered.

I will send another request so you will know that some of us are trying to associate with you.

All Glories,  Bhakta Rankin

• Jaya Rohit,

Thanks for becoming my IDT friend.

I look forward to our productive devotional association!

Hare Krishna.

• Volunteer

He is a beginner. We need to understand where he is coming from.

If you are Vaishnava, you cannot say, go away! :))

Nityananda Prabhu is going door to door and begging people to chant the name Hari and I will become your servant.

He is beginning to chant and therefore, we should be his servant/s. 

Just like Nityananda Prabhu, (who one should regard no less than Caitanya Mahaprabhu) is actually begging to be a servant. 

• Hari Bol! Such a wonderfully kind and compassionate response to a soul who is seeking, as we all are. May the Lord be merciful to all of us as He intends for us to be to all His children. Hare Krishna

• Nadira this person is telling that for him this site is very boring. It is possible. He is not telling God, spirituality etc. is boring. It is everyone's choice.  

• Volunteer

Rohit Prabhuji,

I see that you have an image of Lord Ramachandra in your profile pic. I take it that you are a devotee and not one of those Brahmakumari's or others who want to merge in Brahma Jyoti.

Based on your profile you seem extremely sincere and you want to cut all the formalities and go to the core.

I do agree with you. Too many dandavats, especially by those who dont mean it is irritating. I assure you, there are many sincere devotees here. If they offer you dandavats, please accept and respect them.

I have been following Iskondesiretree for a few years now and there are many, many sincere devotees like yourself, have come here and found help.

Please tell us why you think this site is not being helpful? Management at Iskondesiretree heartily accept feedback and do everything possible to improve. As you can see the site traffic has grown 4x in just 1 year, based on Alexa ranking.

Please post some questions and see for yourself if you will get answers supported by scriptures. 

I know that you are not the kind of person that gives up. So I am not going to say, dont give up :))

Ps. I can totally relate to you. My favorite verse you quoted in your profile. "People of kaliyuga will do the hardest tasks but they will not utter the name of Krishna as they do not know the Priceless opportunity of human life and uttering the name of lord "

• E-Counselor

Answers:

- This site is of no use to people who are not inclined towards self realisation. Naturally it will be boring if one cannot find any use in something.

- You have to go beyond the first line to see the discussion. It is normal etiquette to greet a person (good morning/ evening, Hello, Hare Krsna, Haribol) before a conversation is started or continued. For your convenience, I have dispensed with that activity in my reply to you.

- Like Rankin prabhu mentioned, this is not Gaudiya Math. This is an ISKCON site. Srimad Bhagawat Gita and Srimad Bhagawatam are timeless scriptures. Even Ved Vyas is not credited with writing them - he is only credited with compiling them; ie penning down what was shruti - coming down disciplic succession by word of mouth. They have been spoken/ written by the Supreme Lord Himself. These two are our reference points in ISKCON.

- Stop coming to the website and accessing mails on this website. We are not in the habit of disturbing anyone. When people ask questions, we answer based on our knowledge of scritpures, what we have heard in lectures and practical application and understanding.

Devotion is rare and to be able to understand how rare it is also requires a certain level of spiritual understanding.

Best of luck in your journey - I hope it is towards self realisation.

Radha Rasamayi DD

• I have helped many devotees over the last decade; so also have other devotees on this site.  Perhaps you have no use for the site, but that is no reason to disparage it.  As well, we are ISKCON.. not Gaudiya Math. While that may be part of our tradition...we are Shrila Prabhupada's child...ISKCON.

I hope you find your answers somewhere.

Hare Krsna.

• well i did received a lot of hateful messages from devotees recently i take that as an answer that i might be looking in the wrong place for self realization

This reply was deleted.