Replies

• Go to settings.

scroll down to the bottom of the page.

you will get the link to deactivate   "Leave ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network"

click on the link .

Jai Shree Ram

• Im unable to see the option so i asked the method of deactivation. 

• Hare krishna,

Myself from Delhi and Ocassionaly visit to GK Temple. Basically i am  assiciated with punjabi Bagh temple.

I read your profile and feel happy to know that u chanting one round  and serching happiness in Bhakti.

How can I help you prabuji.

• Hare Krishna,

This site is useless for the following individuals

1) Those who are not interested in realizing their Atma (soul) and their connection with super soul.

2) Those who are not interested in learning about Krishna and his expansions.

3) Those who think that a beggar or poor alone is suffering secondary miseries - no food, no proper dress ....etc . I have sufficient money so I am not suffering. That is the individual might be having all material comforts of life and hence such individuals think everything is Okay for them and no need for self realization. What such souls don't realize is that they suffer primary miseries of this mortal world --they have to become old, they have a material body and it might become deceased at any moment, they might meet with an accident.......etc. Because each and every person on this planet is subject to such primary miseries those individuals think those miseries are "normal". They don't realize that such both primary and secondary miseries don't exist in Vaikuntha planets and in future births they might be subject even to secondary miseries depending upon their karma, although in the present birth they are not suffering secondary miseries.

Haribol,
    S.Balaji.
    • Hare krishna,

Myself from Delhi and Ocassionaly visit to GK Temple. Basically i am  assiciated with punjabi Bagh temple.

I read your profile and feel happy to know that u chanting one round  and serching happiness in Bhakti.

How can I help you prabuji.

• Volunteer

Looks like the rude reply by someone saying "go away" was deleted by admin. He/she also posted a picture of Radhanath Maharaj. Perhaps he or she a disciple of Radhanath Maharaj or aspiring to be one.

It is so important how we treat others, especially new Vaishnavas, because, with our actions we can end up making our guru look bad. 

Thank you admin, for removing the rude reply

• I did ask question but all that i got was dandvats no answers 

• i received a lot of hateful messages. Yes i do have feeling for Lord rama.
      Shravn you are the only nice person i see here :) 

• Volunteer

Ha ha! Thank you. However, I would like to think that I am most fallen. Therefore, more qualified to receive the mercy of Nityananda Prabhu. By who's grace and devotee blessings here, I am able to sing Hare Krishna Mahamantra everywhere I go. While I am taking a walk, riding a bicycle, shopping at a mall... 

It is sad that you received hateful messages. I assure you, they are new to Krishna/God Consciousness. Some are just plain new and others have been around too long and have not grown in KC. (You wonder why!)

Please have compassion for all those who sent you those negative messages and do not pay attention to those. Just hold on to the feet of pure devotee, Srila Prabhupada and literature/translations and purports of Bhagavad Gita, Bhagavatam, Caitanya Caritamrita

(Lord Rama teaches by example and it is described that Lord Rama always spoke in a way that is pleasing. Even if he delivered the bitter truth, He always delivered the message in such a way He never offended/disturbed mind/heart of others.)

Each one of these offenders has not studied Prabhupad's books. If they did, they would know not to offend a Vaishnava. This is NamAparad, and Krishna does not tolerate such offences. My sincere request to devotees, to be careful not to commit such Aparad that will keep us from going back to Godhead in this very life. Human birth is extremely rare and we must be enthusiastic to make it back in this very life.

Many of us practicing devotees are distributing Prabhupad's books but failing to read them ourselves. How can we help others if we are not working hard towards going back to Godhead ourselves?

Simply joining ISKCON is not going to cut it. We need to put the effort to study the scriptures and participate in Sankirtana. Nityam Bhagavata Sevayah! Listen to Bhagavat every day!

To those who sent hateful messages, please forgive me if my words offend you. My earnest request is to give up committing NamAparad. (If you do not know what they are, search for Harinama Cintamani pdf)

• Dear Shravn Prabhu,

People have different mentalities is what Srila Prabhupad said in one of his Srimad Bhagavatam purports. Even His Divine Grace was not exempted in this Vaishnav Aparad. When his wife exchanged Swami's Back To Godhead manuscripts for some tea. But does Krishna really care? If we think we have achieved the so-called status of being a pure devotee of Krishna? How can one know for sure even if he/she chants 24 hours a day Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare? Nobody really knows if one has reached the full status of a pure devotee of God. Even the Goswamis themselves are not sure if this world when they wake up each morning is real or just an illusion.

Haribol & Be Humble always,

Krsnaraja Melvin
This reply was deleted.