How to control anger?

Hare Krsna. PAMHO AGTSP

My biggest issue I am facing right now in my spiritual development is anger. I find householder life is often very stressful and leaves me so frustrated and angry. I try to handle situations in a calm and patient manner - like when my kids colour on walls or refuse to go to bed - but often I find that the longer I try to be calm the worse my outburst is later on. What is the best way to handle strong emotions like anger and frustration?

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If you forgive people their offenses, same way your heavenly Father will also forgive you.

But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins....

Make friends quickly with your opponent at law while you are with him on the way, in order that your opponent may not deliver you to the judge, and the judge to the officer, and you be thrown into prison.

Bg 2.62While contemplating the objects of the senses, a person develops attachment for them, and from such attachment lust develops, and from lust anger arises.

Bg 2.67As a strong wind sweeps away a boat on the water, even one of the roaming senses on which the mind focuses can carry away a man’s intelligence...
    Bg 3.27The spirit soul bewildered by the influence of false ego thinks himself the doer of activities that are in actuality carried out by the three modes of material nature.
    One should understand that we are not the supreme controller, we can't controls each & everything and this is material world, a place of miseries and more over this is the age of disagreements, so let it be on Lord. You have a right to perform your prescribed duty, but you are not entitled to the fruits of action. Never consider yourself the cause of the results of your activities, and never be attached to not doing your duty. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, Each day has enough trouble of its own. Can anyone of you by worrying add a single hour to your life? But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you...

Everyone of us is part and parcel of Lord, then on whom we got angry? are we angry at there body which is dull or their condition state? Krishna is residing in heart of everyone. the way he loves you, he loves others as all.. actually we feel ourself more perfect and try to lord over but in eye of lord we are also full of mistakes still lord loves & forgives...

There is no need to control, but be natural and fill your heart with love of God and everything will be fine. if you love God, you become dear to everyone...

Yasoda, Lords mother sometime got angry on Krishna but in heart she loves him so much and her angry is also expression of love and possessiveness. she is not controlling anger but her anger make feel lord more comfortable.

Hare Krishna

• Please accept my humble obeisance ,

All Glories to Srila Prabhupada,

All Glories to Sri Guru And Gaurangas

dear mataji ,regular chanting and reading Second Chapter of Bhagavat gita  regularly for 108 times  will defenitely solve your problem 

In the service of Krishna and HIS PET COWS

An insignificant beggar

vibhooshankrishnadas

This reply was deleted.