u helped me quite a lot...

am no more confused nw...

all is clear in my mind....

thnxxx once again....

radhe radhe,

Gehna :)

• yes mataji...

I do hve faith in all that they say...

my doubt is dat...if they say dat rahu n ketu can never b destroyed bcoz of drinking the nectar obtained by churning the ocean, this means dat even the demigods can nvr b destroyed since they drank the nectar too...

but according to lectures, demigods do get destroyed wen brahmaji is to die but rahu n ketu dont get destroyed due to the drinking of the nectar....

can u plzz solve this confusion for me?? the demigods get destroyed or not???? n y???

Your servant,

Gehna

• hk...

thnxx for ur xplanation...

but accordng to wat i hve heard in lecture classes is dat everything,including the demigods, do get destroyed wen brahmaji is to die apart frm rahu, ketu, dhruvaloka, n the navadvipa forest....

nw u only tell me which is which??

am riilly confused!!!

plzzz guide me...

ur humble servant,

Gehna

• All Glories to Sri Guru and Sri Gauranga.

The planets Rahu and Ketu correspond astronomically with the ascending and descending nodes of the Moon. The Lunar nodes are where the orbit of the Moon crosses the ecliptic (the projected path of the Sun against the stars), and eclipses only occur near the lunar nodes. Solar eclipses occur when the passage of the Moon through a node coincides with the new moon; lunar eclipses occur when passage coincides with the full moon. 

This is a three dimensional view, but the planets Rahu and Ketu are not visible within the visible range of three dimensions. The effect of their presence, however, can be seen in the form of eclipses. As science is currently theorising, planets can have a higher dimensional gravitational effect. As far as I understand it, this can affect the travel of light, and so although Rahu cannot normally be seen it can distort the light form the Sun and therefore cause an eclipse. 

Haribol, Andy

• I hve hear dat everything, including the demigods will b destroyed one day, apart frm Rahu n Ketu as they drank the nectar that they got by churning the ocean....Is dat true????

This reply was deleted.