holy father krishna

frnd i have lost my own father in october 2012...till then i fully belive krishna is my father..i believe krishna gave permision to my father to give me birth...i try to all time attached with krishnas thought..now i am also lost my job,,,i am unemployed but still believe in krishna all time...i also believe in soul but i am crying and my eyes automayically fill with wather when i remind past memory of my father......but still worship only one god that is krishna......i am very bad fortune bcz i lost my father but feel fortune again when i remind krishna every time....what can i do am a simple man

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare KRISHNA mataji .....plz clear contemporary members......i think the best gift we have all bestowed with is Krishna Consciousness .....we all were suffering but not anymore........our KANHA is with us now.
    Ys.
  • E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabuhji,

PAMHO.

My sympathies prabhuji.

Having said that - I want to tell you something. Life is all about converting an adversity into an opportunity. Yes, your situation is very bad. Then how do you get the most out of it?

When I read your mail, I thought Krsna has made you completely dependent on Him. That is what you do to make this adversity into an opportunity - surrender to Krsna completely. How - by being absorbed in His chanting, hearing, attending arati and lectures. Have faith that if He has got you to it, He will get you through it.

While doing all this, continously look for a job, if possible ask in your local ISKCON temple whether you can work there and get paid to take care of your family needs. Somewhere somehow you need to earn so that family gets fed, right? Improve your skill sets so that your job prospects are better.

All the while, keep having your internal conversation with Krsna that I have surrendered to You, now You save this situation for me, I am willing to do, You guide me what to do. Make me an instrument in your plan Krsna.

Have faith - it will work out. If you become an exalted devotee, that is the best you can do for your father also. When a pure devotee goes back to Godhead, 21 generations are benefited. 7 upwards (before you), 7 downwards (your progeny and so on) and 7 contemporary family members are benefited. Dont you think this is the best gift you can give your father, that too posthumously.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Rashmi

• Hare Krishna Subhadip Prabhu!

Your life story is very touching and we all deeply feel for you. Our prayer and sympathy are always with you. In support of your statement I would like to remind what Lord Krishna  also clearly confirms: 

sarva-yonisu kaunteya  murtayah sambhavanti yah 
    tasam brahma mahad yonir  aham bija-pradah pita (B.G. 14.4)

Translation: It should be understood that all species of life, O son of Kunti, are made possible by birth in this material nature, and that I am the seed-giving father.

Yes, you are right that Krishna is our father. Because of our limited knowledge we can't see or realize why are we going through difficult times as you are going now. Our miseries could also from the Karma of our last lives. Whatever we see around us are fallible (false). The truth is we are minuscule part of Krishna and our real home is the Vaikuntha-loka. Lord Krishna says:

mamaivamso jiva-loke jiva-bhutah sanatanah
    manah-sasthanindriyani prakrti-sthani karsati (B. G. 15.7)

Translation: The living entities in this conditioned world are My eternal fragmental parts. Due to conditioned life, they are struggling very hard with the six senses, which include the mind.

Subhadip Prabhu, you are an exalted devotee of Krishna; He will support you to overcome all struggles. Krishna confirms in the following verse: 

ksipram bhavati dharmatma sasvac-chantim nigacchati
    kaunteya pratijanihi na me bhaktah pranasyati (B. G. 9.31)

Translation: He quickly becomes righteous and attains lasting peace. O son of Kunti, declare it boldly that My devotee never perishes.

Please chant and be happy!

Hare Krishna!

Your insignificant servant,

Amal 

• Volunteer

As whom You used to work Prabhuji?

What was Your job which You lost?

It is the nature of this world that we lose everyone.

So somehow we have to accept this truth.

True it is painful but what to do?

I also lost many relatives etc but only crying won't bring them back.

Solution is we have to try to go to our real home where we will have out eternal parents and relatives - Goloka Vrindavan.

Your servant,

• thanks mother you open h my eyes .....plz fullfil me with u r vast spiritual knowledge...i am nothing 

This reply was deleted.