Replies

• But allah is krishna, christian god is krishna... so where is the difference. Why people chose krishna consciousness. I know people don't leave KC and join other religions but why it happens others are attracted to join KC
  • Om namo bhagavate vasudevaya sarvam iti mahatma sudarlabha, " I offer my humble respects to Sri Vasudeva the Cause of all causes. May He be merciful to me. " 

Dear Ashish Kerwal,

Your Question: If all religions lead to god and following them we may reach krishna/goloka,,,,why Krishna consciousness??

My Personal Opinion

-----------------------

Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Jehovah`s Witnesses, etc who are following the religious principles and who have not committed a mortal sin, in the after life. It is expected they all go to heaven not hell, of course. Blessed Saint Pope John Paul II established in Vatican II when he told his followers the true meaning of hell. That hell is a place where everyone has forgotten the holy names of God. So, if we want to go to Christ kingdom, we chant always the name of Christ. If we want to go to Allah`s kingdom, we chant always the name of Allah. If we want to go to Buddha`s kingdom we chant always the name of Buddha. Likewise, if we want to go to the kingdom of Krishna, we chant always the name of Krishna. It`s similar to going to a movie. You buy a ticket of the movie of your choice. You can not go inside the movie house with a ticket meant for another movie.

2541777694?profile=original

Haribol always, 

Krsnaraja Melvin 

• One day, the Nawab asked Hari Das why he had abandoned the pure religion of Islam to embrace Hinduism. Hari Das Thakur answered:

“God is one. The same God is present in every religion; He is the non-dual absolute truth. In the different religions, it is simply the name that differs, but on the absolute plane, there is no distinction to be made. The same God sits in the heart of every single living being and he engages each one of them in His service in different ways. One worships in the way one is made to worship by Him. There are Hindu Brahmins who convert to Islam. In the same way, though I was born in a Muslim family, I have been engaged by the Lord in chanting the Holy Names of Krishna. The living being has no independence in such matters. If this is a fault, then please punish me.”

"All living entities in creation are inspired by the Lord in the heart to act in different ways. People of different religions praise the Lord's holy names and qualities according to the view of their scriptures. The Supreme Lord accepts everyone's mood. If anyone shows malice towards another's religion he ac­tually shows malice to the Lord Himself, who is worshiped by that religion. Since God is one, that person becomes envious of the same Supreme Lord that he himself is worshiping."
    2544301536?profile=original
  • If all Himalayan rivers flow dawn to the sea , then why following only one for reaching the seashore ?

Thats your question and this is the answer :

Choose  only one river , not many, and stick to it, this will make you progress, otherwise you will never reach seashore.

This reply was deleted.