Replies

• hare krsna 

pamho agtsp
              i think there is some confusion here regarding vaidhi and raganuga bhakti. both vaidhi and raganuga are parts of sadhna bhakti. the goal of ragmayi sadhna 
              bhakti is bhavamayi braja bhakti which is based on genuine and spontaneous attraction for krsna's vraja lilas.
              both are to be followed in conditioned stage .but at the liberated stage after anartha nivriti ,ashakti and ruchi real raganuga bhakti arises. until then it just 
              an assemblence or abhasha.
              please listen to nitya lila pravishta sripada aindra das babaji maharaj's lecture to have a clear undrstanding of it.
              also plz listen to mahanidhi maharaj's lectures on bhakti rasamrita sindhu .
              below are the links:
              http://www.24hourkirtan.com/media/conversations/
              vaidhi bhakti encroached
              Send them to Vrindavan.mp3 (382 hits)
              Stand up and do what you know is right.mp3 (467 hits)
              The quest for Sad Guru.mp3 (434 hits)
              The true meaning of compassion.mp3 (418 hits)
              Aindra_Pr_SB_10_-_Random_Verse_-_09-08-13
              Aindra_Pr_SB_10-10-11
              Aindra_Pr_SB_10-29_-_01-11-12
              Aindra_Pr_SB_10-29-10-11_-_01-10-24
              Aindra_Pr_SB_10-29-39_-_01-11-12
              mahanidhi maharaj's lecture:
              Mahanidhi_Sw_Bhakti_Rasamrita_Sindhu_-_02_Unless_you_are_mad_you_cannot_be_follower_of_Vrajvasis
              Mahanidhi_Sw_Bhakti_Rasamrita_Sindhu_-_09_Bhakti_is_Personal
              Mahanidhi_Sw_Bhakti_Rasamrita_Sindhu_-_12_Raganuga_Bhakti_means_religion_of_the_Mind
              Mahanidhi_Sw_Bhakti_Rasamrita_Sindhu_-_13_Desire_to_be_with_beautiful_people

plz forgive me but i want that everyone should no the real tattva.

ys

conversations
              • Volunteer

Hare Krishna Manitabh Prabhu, please accept my humble obeisances! all glories to Srila Prabhupada!

for this time i did not yet listened the lecture You linked, but sure will download and listen. for me it will be a pleasure to listen words of His Grace Aindra Prabhu. Thank You!

just i told above things about only chanting and serving to Lord as servant and Master because i saw people who served to Deities of Radha Govinda saying some kind of worldly talks like: hey Monkey of Vrindavan, hey something else...or joking with Deities. 

seems they are elevated Devotees, isn't it?

but when you say to sit and chant the Holy Names they do not have time or they prefer to chant even not in beads but in chanting counters :-O

In this way i understood that it is sahajiya mentality ;-(

In this age of Kali there is no other way no other way no other way than chanting the Holy Names! Only by chanting Holy Names sincerely for lots of lives one can achieve such like spontaneous association with God.

For example, we never read somewhere that Srila Rupa Goswami Maharaja used to talk with His Deity asking if everything is ok with His Gopis or something like

that ;-( 

But they used to pray, chant, beg, cry ...

Your servant, 

• hare krsna mataji

pamho

can u tell me the name of any devotee in ISKCON who is a sahajiya ?

devotees in ISKCON are not joking with their dieties , or telling anyone monkey.i think u need to rethink what you said above. there is  no question of taking devotional service cheap for followers of srila prabhuapda.

your servant

• hare krsna mataji 

i was just telling the tattva regarding it.practical realization and theoretical knowledge are differnt. i was just talking about sambandha gyan mataji.

i am not telling anyone to follow but i was telling the process. abhideya and prayojana can only be done and achieved by the mercy of guru parampara.

it was tattva gyan not abhideya gyan (like how to follow it). only after anartha nivritti raga bhajan is possible until then we have to do vaidhi bhakti properly.

ys

• hare krsna pr

pamho if one wants to attain krsna then he has to follow in the footsteps of vrajavasis who are called ragatmikas. this is called raganuga bhakti. depending on the five rasas he needs to follow them to attain perfection

ys

This reply was deleted.