Replies

• Only in the association of those with already waken love for Lord we can progress in bhakti, there is no other way prabhuji. Chanting or singing holy names can wake eternal love for Lord only in such association, not by lonely practice of neophyte, which is not recommended on that beginners level.

Despite the fact that is possible to attain even liberation or mukti only by lonely chanting, blessing of waking eternal transcendental love, which Lord doesnt give easily, can be achieved only in the association of those whose hearts melts in remembering the Lord. 

Without humbleness and unconditioned service to such devotees, who in this universe can progress nowadays, not even immortal angels on the heaven  can do that, what to talk about others.

Image result for little krishna gif

• Prabhuji from your posts I felt as if you were putting a question mark on Upanishads which is foundation philosophy for beginners ........BHAKTI and LOVE of Krishna is supreme level things but we as beginners first take shelter of Vedas Vedanta Upanishads Puranas etc gradually we become Krishna Devotees ......if you are already I'm sorry but whatever platform we are we will never get rights to offend Devotees of the order of Deva Rishi Narada ........He is devotion personified .......He blessed Prahlada Maharaja ji and in ISKCON everyone is following Brahma Narada Gaudiya Parampara so in this Forum its a crime to talk anything against or rebuking about NARADA MUNI ......he is at top platform .....plzz try understand what I want to convey .Your Bhav is OK but plzz check if by mistake also no great or saint personality is offended.
            • There is many stories about Sri Narada which never happened. Thats why is funny.

Sri Narada is exalted person which never goes on such level, but ordinary people thinks he is one of them.

• You are right Prabhuji we need association of devotees but I request you to stop mocking high level devotees like Deva Rishi Narada as easily seen in your post .....I really don't know what you were trying to say your exact emotion while posting it but one thing is clear that you are a Krishna devotee so plzz forgive me if somehow I offended you.Hari Bol.
This reply was deleted.