Replies

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Prabhuji. Dandavat Pranam. All glories to Srila Prabhupada

In Kali-Yuga if someone being ordered to be silent and seat in one room for 15 mins, people will be mad then what to speak of ordering 64 rounds chanting to the western people who had no knowledge of self control at that time when Srila Prabhupada went to west. If Srila Prabhupada would have said them that 64 round is must no body would then join the Krishna consciousness movement, and this movement would not spread.

Suppose if a math teacher forcefully make the students to grasp big big theory in short time, a little student will remain to hear the teacher. To make the students learn the teacher should teach them in such a way thus they can become interested from within to do the big big theory not forcefully similarly Srila Prabhupada Knew if someway or other they get taste in Chanting then automatically they will chant more and more without being asked. Thats why Prabhupada made it 16 rounds the lower boundary but never said one should not chant more than that.

This is the greatness of Vedic religion , it doesn't force anyone to accept rather give people a chance to taste the path and if they like they can continue because real fruits always produce results. So Prabhupada knew if someway or other people's mind can be engaged in Krishna's Holy name then the Holy name will force them to chant more and more.

Hope this will help

Your aspiring Servant

Hari Bol

• Hare Krishna prabhuji,  all glories to srila prabhupada..

thank you prabhuji

while chanting i concentrate for a while on lord but after sometime mind gets distracted, some time chanting gets to halt and sometime continues to another round without counting on the counter thus as a result difficult to maintain minimum rounds seriously.. i dontlike to do chanting roaming around everywhere but prabhuji anyhow the other i try continueing to 16 rounds !! HariBOll !!

This reply was deleted.