Replies

• rashmi certainly has more experience on this particular path. And humbleness is a great virtue. But in our times one must never think anyone as less then the potential to change the world. Spirit means little if it is not used for a greater good. So there is none that is insignificant. That is my opinion.

• Volunteer

Does Sade Sati mean 7 years of Saturn in our horoscope?

If it is so then in those years I came to Krishna Consciousness for which I am grateful to Sani Prabhu.

Your servant,

• Thanks mataji for sharing this valuable insight. I know for sure

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Pratap Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

I remember reading your posts on IDT earlier on realisations. Therefore, I can safely assume that you have immense faith in God. Now is the time to bank on that faith more than anything else.

You will have to chant chant chant. There is no other way. Problems will come, problems will compound and things will look bleak all around. In the middle of that, you have to remember how Krsna has guided you at every stage in life and you have to keep full faith that He is watching over you now also and that things will be fine.

Chant and chant and chant more, surrender to Krsna more. Tell all your problems to Him and have firm faith that He will take care of you.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Rashmi

• Thank You mataji.

YS.

Pratap

This reply was deleted.