HARE KRISHNA

HARE KRISHNA 

PLEASE HELP 

PAMHO 

BY MISTAKE ,  WHILE DOING MY DAILY PUJA , THE BURING PART OF A SAMBRANI ( WHICH EMITS SMOKE) 

TOUCHED THE ELBOW OF SRI RADHARANI ( I HAVE A RADHA - KRISHNA VIGRAHA AT HOME ) . IT DID NOT BURN , BUT I FEEL GUILTY . I HAVE APPLIED CHANDAN , AND ASKED FOR FORGIVENESS  . BUT  , I STILL FEEL GUILTY .  WHAT TO DO ??  

I KNOW IT IS A SERIOUS MISTAKE - BUT , I NEVER DID IT INTENTIONALLY  . PLEASE HELP .

FORGIVENESS IN ADVANCE 

A  FOOL !

222.jpg

baby krisha.jpg

krishna5.jpg

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you all .. i do feel bad .. but i have repented  i will be more considerate in carrying my services out..  HARE KRISHNA

• Well,.Its not by mistake its carelessness. It was just to remind you to be more conscious of what you are doing ..Lord made u do this ....Be in the present!!! If your mind is focused somewhere else these types of mistakes usually happen. While doing pooja, while doing chanting you must be present there with your body,mind, heart and soul. That is what is called being Conscious of Krishna.  Atleast during the time which you spare for Krishna like doing aarti and chanting you must have fully awareness of urself.

Be in the present....do the Kc activities fully focused. Mere body present mind absent...wont work. You have to be fully present.....Body, mind and soul.

OFCOURSE, you didn't do it intentionally, but your mind was somewhere else while doing it.  I know its not always possible to keep full focus  at all times.

Just next time don't do such hasty acts.  Applying chandan and butter will help.

Repenting for your act which you already have started..... is going  to burns any kind of serious offenses also.

Hope from next time you will do more Conscious pooja. If in case there is no time ....u are rushing somewhere ..do detailed pooja in the evening. 

CHEER!!!!  ....Lord is very considerate ..He bears the pain just like a mother who tolerates the pain of the kicks the child gives when she nurses the baby.....  He sees only your sincere effort.

There is a story in this regard. Once upon  a time there was a temple and a beautiful deity of Lord Sri Krishna was there in that temple. The temple priest  Who was a guru also.,...one day thought he must clean the whole premises.

He called some of his disciples and asked some to clean the floors and walls. One disciple who was the guru's favorite

and the best among all, the very obedient one,  the guru called him and told you are going to clean the deity and do the decorations.

But becoz the guru was very strict all the disciples were scrubbing the floors and walls clean  and were trying to get good credits from the guru ji ( their activities were only for getting fruits /credits for the work done).........This person the one in-charge of cleaning the deity also took up soap water scrub and began to clean the deity very diligently.

Those other disciples who looked at him scrubbing the main deity so hard with fingers and nails and also using scrub they felt oh what a fool he is !!!! to do such a harsh way of scrubbing the lord. Wouldn't the lord feel pain??

How can he do so?  He would be punished severely in hell for the sin.  But the guy who was cleaning the deity was not caring and simply cleaning all unreachable portions also with full focus and with water scrub applying force ..

That night Lord came to the dream of other disciples and told ---oh !how can he be in hell?? when I am pleased by his concentrated work.

Lord said...He sees only the effort, hard work he put to clean the deity his dedication towards work without attachment to the fruits of the work. 

The person was unattached to the fruits even when his colleagues cautioned him of being in hell for hurting the idol.(LORD) .He was not concerned. Neither he was concerned in getting praises from his Guru... He only was concerned how to make the deity clean and perfect.

that person at night felt sad.. for he felt what others had said must be true....I hurted the Lord as I have applied too much pressure to clean it perfectly. Then he felt whatever it maybe I maybe in hell for it also. I am happy to see the deity Super clean. As lot of ghee abhisheka material and other products were sticking and made the deity looking dull. Now it looks super clean and fine. That night he couldn't sleep thinking like this. He went to the guru next day and said all about this.

The guru said Son., Lord must be happy for what u have done. don't worry unnecessarily,  u can ask Lord for his forgiveness and apply some chandan and they did chandana seva that day.

So lord accepts even pain when you do with love for HIM and doing ur work fully dedicatedly.

example : He bore the pain of the Mandarachal mountain on his back ( Kurma avatara) for the sake of His devotees. When the demons and demigods began to churn pressure of the mountain and constant friction caused by the Churning,  Lord Kurma was bleeding from HIS back.

But ya purposely we must not do it or do something out of carelessness. DO FOCUSED BHAKTI AND FOCUSED CHANTING.

This can only happen when ur body mind and soul are present in it.

Body present mind on the clock wont work. Lord is pleased with dedicated focused work even He is ready to bear pain for that kinda of work done with full devotion and not the careless work with body present mind absent.

Hare Krishna.

Definition of Carelessness:  Carelessness refers to the lack of awareness during a behaviour that can result in unintentional consequences. The consequences way of carelessness are often undesirable and tend to be mistakes.

• Volunteer

Hare krsna prabhuji,

I prayed for you to the lordships for forgiveness. I chanted 2 extra rounds for you. It was very fulfilling.

All glories to Srila Prabhupad!!!

Hare krsna.

• Thank you all .. i do feel bad .. but i have repented  i will be more considerate in carrying my services out..  HARE KRISHNA

• Volunteer

Hare krsna prabhuji..

Sorry to hear about this.. I will pray for Srimathi Radharani for you.

Please try and chant few extra rounds to show your genuine remorse and as mataji has suggested, please be more careful from now on.

All glories to Srila Prabhupad!!!

Hare krsna.

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Pls repent (which you are already doing), pray for forgiveness, apply chandan and haldi to the area. And continue your service more carefully in the future.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

This reply was deleted.