Hare Krishna

Hare Krishna Prabhu Ji,

Dandvat Pranam

I have a little doubt in my brain, please clear my doubt with your blessings.

“As we are the fragmented part of the Lord Shree Krishna so by our intention to enjoy separately from Lord. Lord provide us opportunity to enjoy separately by creating this material world and provide Free will.”

My doubt is that Krishna create this material world for us and provide free will for enjoy but what is the use of this free will if we have to face again the reaction of our karmas, Akarmas and Vikarmas? It means we are not free to use our will. We are forcefully bounded by Nature's Law to face our Karma’s reaction. As from my understanding Krishna provide us Free will with Nature’s Law. We are not completely free.  As this material world is to be consider as a Jail So my doubt is that Does Lord Krishna directly push us in a Jail because we were not ready to become his Servant in Golok Vrindavan? But our Shastra’s says that Krishna provide us Free will to enjoy separately. I am very confused.

Please accept my Offering and don’t take as Offending.

Pardeep Kumar

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Srila Prabhupad gives this example : If a child wants to put his finger in a small moving fan, father will say no, if child is adamant & obstinate, then father says ok do it, one time child puts his finger in the moving fan , next time he will never do it. 

• A good parent will never give money to the child till he becomes mature
      • Then Why Krishna Gives us Money (free will) to use as He already knows our maturity level as a super soul in everyone heart seated. We are experiencing in our society every soul is misusing free will given by Krishna. Do you think that Krishna Doesn't knew this that I am giving Free will and my child will misuse it.

Krishna already knows that my child will obviously misuse my Free Will as every Father Knows like Mine.

In spite of this Krishna provide us Free Will and afterwards Krishna made so much long procedure How to overcome by all these miseries written by so much lengthy Purans, Vedas and Shashtras.

And finally the conclusion of all Scripture is that Do not use your Free Will provided by Krishna, Never work for your sense gratification always work to satisfy the senses of Krishna.

Now come back to your Point "A good parent will never give money to the child till he becomes mature"

• Das prabhu's reply is apt. I think that suffices now.

Hare Krishna.

• Gayatri mata ji, Parul Mata Ji and Das Anu Das Pabhu Ji,

Your reply is not relevant to my Question I just want to know whether your parents provided you Free Will (Money) to enjoy separately in your childhood or Not.?

I would like to share my childhood experience with all of you. In my childhood my Father was so strict to me. He never allow me to enjoy alone (with Friends) until I mature. He always used to say I will provide my self all the things whatever you want but I will never give you 10 Rs (Free Will).

And finally the right time came and He fully ensured that now my child is fully matured now He will not misuse my money (Free Will) and then He gave me 1000 Rs instead of 10 Rs and I completed my qualification outside from Home town and He made me self capable and Now I realized that My father was absolutely Right.

Every child seems to be stubborn in their childhood, you were also, I was also. So please reply relevant answer. Then we  will discuss further based on your reply. 

• Only He wants u learn you lessons in a hard way so that  you come back to the father this time perfectly in fully KC.

•  I don know whether R u married or Single but when you got married and that time when your child will ask for money.

At that time what will you Do? will you give them money and suggest just like krishna "ok take money and go enjoy your self when you fed up come back to Home, I will wait". Answer it Honestly.

Had your parents been give you money (Free will) at first time when you asked for enjoy yourself alone...? Answer it Honestly.

and suppose any how if you give money to you Kids and that time somebody your nearest & dearest will ask you why are you giving money to your child for enjoying alone.? you will spoil your child Life. They are just kids they don't know how to use money properly their senses are very shackled, they are always hankering towards material things. They will always misuse your Money because they are not Matured.

and that time what will be your Reply. Your reply will be just like that you reply to Me:

"I wants to teach lessons to my children in a hard way so that they come back to me this time perfectly".

• There were 3 children and a father. One day the three kids said father there is a fair we want to enjoy ourselves( selfish enjoyment leaving father alone/leaveing God alone). give us money. Father said oh i see now u want to enjoy on ur own. Father gave them Money 10 rupees each ( free will). But father said pls. follow the rules which we  are used to following at home, and make sure you all come back home as soon as u are done as I am waiting for you.

1st child enjoyed all night at the fair spent all money. did all mischief still was not content. He started to steal money from others and his enjoyment is continuing.. he didn't follow any rules nor he even remembered for once also his dad.

2nd. child enjoyed all night spent all money contented with the free will given by father was satisfied and went back to home.

3rd child couldn't even enjoy a thing as his mind was on the old father. He felt how selfish i became to come leaving my father at home and enjoying here selfishly. He simply went back to father and gave that 10 rupees back and said father you also come with me to enjoy the fair. I cannot enjoy this selfishly, singly.

father came with the 3rd child and he spent rupees 100 for the child and was more happy to be a father of this 3rd child then the others.

hope you understand.

Jai Sri Krishna

• Let's take material world practical example:
      In this material world every kid is stubborn. I was also when I was child, you were also when you we're Kid. Now remember you childhood time when did you ask for money at first time to go alone and buy something from market.
      Did you Mother/Father gave you money or said something same like that you mentioned in 3 kids Story, please answer honestly.
      In this material world no one parents will do like that, no will give 10 rupees (free will) to their children easily, will you do same with you kids just like Krishna (supreme Father) did to his 3 kids.
      Until unless our parents were not sure that now my child is fully mature now he/she will not misuse money ( free will) they will not give you not a single rupee and never leave alone in any kind of fair.
      When they
      •  Lord Is that is why with u always in ur heart seated and watching your actions and giving timely advices either directly or thru some people or sources around you. He never leaves anyone. He was present before, he is with u right now and he will be with you forever. You just don't realize it.

This reply was deleted.