Hare Krishna

Hare Krishna Prabhu Ji,

Dandvat Pranam

I have a little doubt in my brain, please clear my doubt with your blessings.

“As we are the fragmented part of the Lord Shree Krishna so by our intention to enjoy separately from Lord. Lord provide us opportunity to enjoy separately by creating this material world and provide Free will.”

My doubt is that Krishna create this material world for us and provide free will for enjoy but what is the use of this free will if we have to face again the reaction of our karmas, Akarmas and Vikarmas? It means we are not free to use our will. We are forcefully bounded by Nature's Law to face our Karma’s reaction. As from my understanding Krishna provide us Free will with Nature’s Law. We are not completely free.  As this material world is to be consider as a Jail So my doubt is that Does Lord Krishna directly push us in a Jail because we were not ready to become his Servant in Golok Vrindavan? But our Shastra’s says that Krishna provide us Free will to enjoy separately. I am very confused.

Please accept my Offering and don’t take as Offending.

Pardeep Kumar

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna,

Your reply is so nice with wonderful Story, Here I in this story I noticed  "But father said pls. follow the rules which we  are used to following at home, and make sure you all come back home as soon as u are done as I am waiting for you."

If soul already agreed to follow the Rules and Regulation then why he/she wants to enjoy separately.

The main problem is that soul is not ready to follow the Rules that why we suffer.

Kindly clear my one doubt also that this Material world is to be considered as a Jail, Does Krishna put us in a Jail because we were not ready to become his servant in Golok Vrindavan.?

• Krishna is like the father. He wants to give freedom of choice to the children. He wants them to explore around and realize all the outer world which looks attractive is not really so.. and come back to the father lovingly with intense prem bhav for father this time. Becoz. with half mind u can neither be doing service of lord properly nor be with the material world fully. But most of us are like the first son. We take the free will a big advantage and use it as we please and do not follow any dharma ( rules and regulations). so. we r going behind the sense gratification only always and not caring for the dharma or rules set by our father and we are simply in this material world only. Material world is like a learning ground. You are given chance to realize ur own self and opt which is right for you. Now you make your own destiny!!!!!!! 

• The thing here which I wanted to point is when you realize that you are a part of Lord then Your stay in material world is no longer a jail. There is no goloka somewhere. Goloka is right where lord resides in ur heart. Only you should realize ur self. Then you wont even enjoy this material ( false world).   When you realize that ur connection with the Lord .....Then the enjoyment is 100 times more if you are in KC  as now father is with the son the maaya wont bother him anymore.

• Free will is given as it is pre-requirement for loving relations between Lord & his parts & parcels. If there is no free will, love is not possible. Material world is to teach those who want to mis-use free will that it will make you unhappy (dukhalayam ashashvatam). Purpose is to learn this. And learn to use free will in right direction so it makes one realise the eternal life, full of bliss & knowledge in transcendental loving service of Lord Ram. Enjoying separately can't make one happy. 

This reply was deleted.