Hare Krishna

Hare Krishna Prabhu Ji,

Dandvat Pranam

I have a little doubt in my brain, please clear my doubt with your blessings.

“As we are the fragmented part of the Lord Shree Krishna so by our intention to enjoy separately from Lord. Lord provide us opportunity to enjoy separately by creating this material world and provide Free will.”

My doubt is that Krishna create this material world for us and provide free will for enjoy but what is the use of this free will if we have to face again the reaction of our karmas, Akarmas and Vikarmas? It means we are not free to use our will. We are forcefully bounded by Nature's Law to face our Karma’s reaction. As from my understanding Krishna provide us Free will with Nature’s Law. We are not completely free.  As this material world is to be consider as a Jail So my doubt is that Does Lord Krishna directly push us in a Jail because we were not ready to become his Servant in Golok Vrindavan? But our Shastra’s says that Krishna provide us Free will to enjoy separately. I am very confused.

Please accept my Offering and don’t take as Offending.

Pardeep Kumar

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What Prakash Prabhu posted pls. find thru that source also.

for further clarification.

Please find the answer from Lal Govind Prabhu in this video (1h11 m to 1h16 min approx)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxDHL9QN6Xw&feature=youtu.be&am...    

It states almost similar example.

• Yes I am a good girl they trusted me. I am also not a bad person overall. and It is getting much personal prabhu ji

Now this is a forum. We should not talk like this. This is not personal chat messenger. I have been told to only quote from the books. I am sorry that i used a material example to tell u .

FOrget it now. I wont reply anymore maybe I am not capable to answer ur personal queries.

• It is not the matter between the Good person and a Bad person and I am not trying to make it on a personal level.
      It is the matter of childhood and a matured person. I have also showed my childhood experience before asking yours.
      What I am trying to show is from practical life examples that when we give money (free will) to a child it will be always misused and when we give money (free will) to a matured person It will always be Used. It is Natural tendency not the matter of debate.
      I have seen many times devotees are always taking example of child father story when they present Free will subject to a neophyte devotee.
      Sometimes things are to be very easy to say it but when we take it on our daily life practical example It becomes more difficult.
      See how Prabhupada took on their personal level when Prabhupada discussed with non vegetarians. He used to said like that "Will you eat to your own mother, will you eat to your own son, No because you Love him"
      Just like that Will you provide Money (free will) to your own child? No, because we know child always misuse Money.
      Ok leave the topic here.

Hare Krishna
      • Hare Krishna pamho,

just can't take the concept that a mature (adult) person will not misuse money or any other resources for that matter. Most of the people whom you are referring to as mature are actually immature only occupying a grown up body. Otherwise how can one person get addicted to smoking or drinking  by spending his own hard earned money. Almost all of the problems of the world is due to the misuse of free will by these so called mature people. Just imagine the level of ignorance - the most mature people who are in the top most levels of power of the nations - are spending billions of dollars in making weapons of mass destruction - so that they can destroy the other country in case of a war- even after knowing that the other country will try to do the same. Such mature are all these people that no one knows if any human will be surviving if ww 3 breaks out tomorrow. What a misuse of human intelligence and time and energy and money.

Childrens are safe in some way - at least before misusing money for the first time they seek guidance from some elderly persons directly or indirectly - because they are not confident enough. It entirely depends on the family environment and the culture the elderly members are imbibing in him by their lifestyle that the child tries to learn and follow.

Also we should understand the context when  Prabhupada used such personal examples. It is not that he everytime cited such examples only. It is entirely his prerogative what he would say to make the audience understand depending on the time place and circumstances. And that worked - he single handedly spread KC across the world.

-yas

• Yes my parents gave me money to teach me how to buy and get change from the vendor right at the age of 12-13 yrs. to teach me math. Then they gave me to see if i can keep safe. Then they even gave me later to see if i can save some for future needs. to teach me importance of saving money. Then they also gave me money when I was 14-15yrs old for my enjoyment with friends and birhtday parties and also expected me to show gratitude for the help they gave for my own personal needs. 

Even lord believes that one day you will realize your self and come back to Him with pure heart.

• R u sure you never misused you parents money at the age of 12-13 or 14-15.?
  • Though He wants to be as a guide as a shreyobhilashi with you in this journey being right within ur heart guiding u to make correct choices. What more a father can do when the child is so obstinate and wants to enjoy something other then being with HIM. 

• 84 lac species of children of lord exist on the planet. Highly evolved species is Human being. Lord is now sure that this species which is highly evolved has gained sufficient knowledge of what is right and what is wrong. Now Lord as a father wants to give free will to this species to find out whether they are going to able to face the challenges posed by the material nature still be able to remember Him and come back without fail to him back.

Hare Krishna.

• Don't think like that you have to avoid to answer to anyone and don't feel Sorry, It's ok I am not confused with your story Infact as I stated earlier your story was so wonderful.
    I just want to more clarification on free will that's why I highlighted your story again.
    Hari Bol
  • I don't understand why all of you not trying to grasp my point of view. None of you giving reply relevantly except Das Anu Das Prabhu Ji, What ever you have written I already Know.Let me clear you all that I am already devotee of Krishna and It seems to be all of you trying to make me devotee.

I have no Iskcon temple in my City and there is No spiritual teacher so that's why I am clearing my doubt through this Website so please I am requesting you please reply relevantly so that we don't waste our time and Energy.

Now I am starting again and please read it again before Reply not to hurry, take your time, discuss with senior devotees than reply.

"At start Krishna was alone and Krishna wants to make lovable relationships so he manifested his forms into many as stated In BG 15.16 "There are two classes of beings, the fallible and the infallible. In the material world every living entity is fallible, and in the spiritual world every living entity is called infallible."

so we are part and parcel of Krishna and eternal. The main point is I want to discuss that How we all came into this material world from Spiritual world.

1. Does we disobey our servitor position in the spiritual world?

2. If we relate Gayatri Mata Ji Story of 3 child and a Father then if Krishna already knew that we will be misuse our free will as a super soul in our heart seated then why He provide us Free will and why He sent to us in this material world to enjoy separately?

3. Krishna manifests us as a minute part of him because He wants to make lovable relationship with us but what is the end result? We are suffering and Forget our relationship with our supreme Father then Krishna sent again his  representative like Prabhupada to call us back to Spriritual World. 

Please reply in short words with all of my three Doubts.

This reply was deleted.