HARE KRISHNA

H.K.pr ji n mataji.pamho.I m chanting 16 rounds daily.I cannot follow four regulative principle strictly.only this I can not control my lusty desires. I have so much bad lusty desire . I fall down many times .I can not control my mind.ys ...

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• E-Counselor

Hare Krishna,

All glories to you for being so truthful. Your sincerity is amazing.

The tendency for the mind to sink to the lowest depths can be overcome by bringing it to the highest level. Instead of thinking of exploiting the bodies of others by sex life, a Devotee should meditate on how to bestow the topmost benefit upon all by preaching Krishna consciousness. A devotee sees the body of a woman as an allurement of maya, but also sees a soul within crying out for Krishna.

Some new devotees experience that they feel more sexual agitation after coming to Krishna consciousness than they did before! Philosophically we can understand that it was not that the devotee was more pure before coming to Krishna, but that the stockpile of dormant material desires within the heart has become manifested. (SB 4.29.69) When a room is cleaned after a long time, all the dust and dirt which was hidden in dark corners comes out. On initial cleaning, the room actually seems to become more dirty. The fact is that the room was full of dirt before, but because there was no proper attempt to clean it, the dirt remained unnoticed. But the end result is that the room becomes clean in a way that it never was before—not superficially, but completely. Similarly, chanting Hare Krishna cleans the mirror of the heart. When material desires come out, go on chanting. If the heart is very dirty, the cleansing process may be long and difficult. But the end result, maybe after much endeavor, will be that the heart will be spotlessly clean.*

Narottama dasa Thakura states that material desires become insignificant if one gets the mercy of Lord Nityananda. Lord Nityananda was ordered by Lord Chaitanya to preach Krishna consciousness to all classes of men, even to the most fallen, which he did under the most difficult circumstances by exhibiting the greatest humility. So if we take on difficulties in preaching service, praying for Lord Nityananda’s mercy, surely He will help us.

Pray to Lord Nityananda sincerely. You may achieve the desired results very soon.

राधा रसिकराज दास

आध्यात्मिक सुविज्ञ एवं सलाहकार 

ISKCON Desire Tree - हिंदी 

मो. : 9323 547 108, 9987 94 94 94  ई-मेल : idesiretree.hindi@gmail.com

वेबसाइट: hindi.iskcondesiretree.com  फेसबुक: www.facebook.com/IDesireTreeHindi

ISKCON Desire Tree - हिंदी - हिंदी भाषी भक्तों के लिए
    • Thank u pr ji. For your Kind suggestion. HK.
      Ys ..
  • E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Very good to hear that you chant 16 rounds of mahamantra daily. Now coming to 4 regulative principles. Which one you cannot follow?

One way to control lusty desires is to eat only Krsna prasadam - do not eat out at all for a while and see how you are better equipped to control your mind. Eat only home cooked Krsna prasadam. Another way is very strong devotee association. Like they say, we are known by the company we keep. If you associate with devotees your age group and fun group, then you will be better equipped to handle the desires. You will not have time to get the desires at all.

Every time you fall down, please get up and follow the 4 regulative principles with greater resolve.

Best of luck.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• HK. thanks for your kind suggestion mataji.
      Only I can not avoid the illicit sex(mastubrate). after stared chanting 16 rounds I can not avoid fully.
      I am staying alone. and studying. when I was associated with devotees then their no bad thing happens . ys...
      • E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

THe trick is to exhaust yourself physically so much that when you hit the bed, you sleep. There is no scope to linger around trying to fall asleep.

If at all there is a falldown, next morning get up and chant more helplessly with genuine repentance. Constantly pray to Krsna to help you get rid of this habit. Tell Krsna that you are weak, doing something you know is wrong. You need His help to continue in devotion. He will surely help and your chanting quality will also improve.

This way you convert this adversity into an opportunity to advance in Krsna Consciousness.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

This reply was deleted.