Hare Krishna

Hare Krishna Prabhuji,

Recently one of my friend with whom I was discussing the lectures which were held in Temple, he came up with one question for which I was not able to give him any convincing reply and I accepted that I might not be the right person to answer this question, Please have a look to what he has to say...

1. We as a human being right now are fully aware of our existence in this earth. We dont knwo as to why we have born in this world and what is the purpose of this birth and moreover we dont have the knowledge of our past birth which makes even more difficult to comprehend as to why we are born. now scriptures have a definition of "why we are Here" but the question is that when we would be in some other form we won't have any knowlegde of our previous existence like right now we don't have any idea as to where was my immediate previous existence and in which form, so suppose we became eligible to enter into Lord's Personal Kingdom then at that time will I have that conciuosness about from where I started and how did I reached here so that I would know that after so many lives and suffering I have entered here, Does God gives us that realization so That we become more attached to him knowing that after how many lives and difficulties I am able to reach him.

2. Scriptures say that once we are accepted by Lord in his spiritual existence then we will never return to this material world, but scriptures also say that  we are here just bcos we wanted to enjoy separately from the Lord, thats why he made such temporary arrangements, so if we were present with him in some point in time then its so unfortunate that we are here even after being with my Lord at that time and if I became eligible to go back to my original home and be with my Lord again, then is it not possible that I can become polluted or come in contact with material energy again (Prabhuji, This is actually my question which came in my mind due to association of other questions)

I don't know if I was able to frame our questions properly but I also wanted to pray for one thing and I need your blessings Prabhuji, Personally I don't like to ask any questions anymore bcos I feel I just want surrender in Front of my Lord who will surely take care of me in his own way, I just pray that Please give me that strength that I am able to remember him even in my life's most difficult situation, but when my Mind is hit by such questions I just feel that somehow or from somewhere someone can just destroy this feeling of asking such questions which creates disturbances in my remembering the Lord.

**Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

Hare Ram Hare Ram Ram Ram Hare Hare**

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hare krishna

wow..... nice explanation.

ese hi hame krishna ki bate batate rahena.....

hare krishna

• In the Srimad Bhagvatam it is stated that Krishna did not want us to come into this material world but we as foolish sould wanted to enjoy independently. Prabhupada gave an example, "A child wants a toy car or a video game but if the Father says "No" the child will keep on insisting him to give me this, give me that and so on... So ultimately the father will give the child what he desires. The child wanted to enjoy independently with the Toy car or video game so the father fulfilled his wish. Similarly we insisted Krishna to send us here because we wanted to enjoy independently and so Krishna sent us here.

And that is why in the Bhagvada Gita and Srimad Bhagvatam it is stated that We have to become Desireless and serve Krishna with Unconditional love thus you can attain Krishna and NEVER COMEBACK TO THIS MATERIAL WORLD
    You can take Srila Prabhupada for example he gave up everything and fully surrendered to Krishna (Surrendering to Krishna means following his rules and regualtion).  Prabhupada had hardly or no money! but he built more than 108 temples worldwide, wrote over 90 book and founded the Internation Society for Krishna Consciousness.

Please forgive me if I've said anything to offend anyone,

-Nitai

• Hare Krishna Prabhuji,

What a Wonderful reply Prabhuji, its really very convincing reply, I would request you to please continue replying I just felt very nice reading that reply of yours, Please pour in some more words if you feel that it is necessary for people like me and my friend to listen to, Prabhuji I would really like to hear more from you or if you could recommend some books that will be great,

Hare Krishna

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Ravikumar Shukla Prabhu, please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

i heard that when we enter into Spiritual world we will feel ourselves as if we just woke up from seeing horrible dream. Dream of suffering in unlimited bodies...

And from present life we can know that when we see such like a dream we suffer in the dream but when we wake up we become very happy and grateful that it was only a dream.

In order to prove something is true or not we have to listen the opinions of Guru, Sadhu and Shastras.

In this way the first Guru Krishna says us that when we enter into Spiritual World we won't never ever come again to this world.

Vedas-Shastras say the same.

Sadhus - like Vyasadev, Haridas Thakur and all other pure Devotees again and again say that once reaching the Chintamani Dham one won't never ever come again to this material world.

Your servant,

• Hare Krishna Mataji,

First of All I would like to thank you for taking out sometime to reply our queries, let me take this words back to my Friend and let see what he has to say, Thank you so much for your wonderful reply

Hare Krishna

This reply was deleted.