Replies

• Volunteer

Please forgive me I am not judging those who have given their life to Krishna.

However I disagree that "ALL" of them as "VERY VERY GREAT ACHARYAS"

Acharya is not so cheap.

I DO agree with your statement and it very well applies to me.

"that we do not even chant 16 rounds everyday properly but are very eager to PREACH others on IDT. This is also a kind of ignorance."

I am working on my 16 rounds, so kindly send me your blessings if you are chanting 16 rounds attentively.

Hare Krishna. Kindly forgive me if I offended you or anyone with my disagreement.

• Haribol .. pr ji ... the simple process of this is kp chanting n praying to thakur ji ... n associate with senior vaishnavs n maharaj's... in ur heart itself...without any force from someone u will urself feel tht u have got ur gurudev..
  • Hare Krishna, PAMHO

I understand that we need a Guru. However, my questions remains as it is that how to find a true Spiritual Master?

All Glories to Sri Guru & Gauranga

• Jai Shri Krishna..

One has first to qualify oneself as a disciple who will be steadfast and able to accept the word of a Guru as his life mission.  It would be wise to listen to Siveshni Mahraj.  A Guru accepts all the sins of his disciple and it would be unfair to burden a Guru if you decide sometime later that this type of life is not for you. All the best and I pray that you be the best Vaisnava you can be.

2543685298?profile=original

• Hare Krishna Prakash prabhu, PAMHO

I think we still need a Guru otherwise no one would have accepted any Guru after Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.

• Hare Krishna Prabhu, PAMHO

I am new to the desire tree and am so glad to be in contact with so many devotees.  

I am not sure if you did any studies through the Bhakti Vedanta College.  If you haven't then an excellent starting point will be the SSR course.  You will learn all about guru disciple relationship and how to find a guru etc.  Ys. 

• Volunteer
      Yes one must accept a Diksha guru, who is a living spiritual master (from disciplic succession of one of the 4 Sampradayas)
    • Hare Krishna, PAMHO

I am not from Bhakti Vendant college. However, could you let me know something more about SSR course?

AGTSP

This reply was deleted.