going to US.

Hare Krishna to all...

I plan to go to US for clinical electives in the coming year... but as we know the environment of US..Its too much of maya..so can anyone suggest me some place in  US, where KRISHNA CONSCIOUS devotees are living and where there are medical colleges where i can do my electives/ externship....

Thank you !

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hare krsna
    prabhu you are welcome to usa thats what they say welcome to usa
    i stay near the temple in houston there is a community of devotees in houston mostly every one goes to work
    there is always some program no scarcity of krsna conscious you can share a room with me its 3 rooms
    i have a quest are you ready to attend morning prog
    you can look on the website for medical college in houston
    i can assit you as
    hare krsna
    • Volunteer

Hare Krishna Subhkrtdas Prabhu,

Hope I was fortunate to get such an offer from someone like you prabhu.

By the grace of blessings of you and several other devotees here, I am able to

chant 16+ rounds of Tulasi mala and 

Perform Sankirtan everyday, here in Sacramento area.

Hope Hari Raman prabhu is fortunate enough to take up on your offer.

Haribol

Shravan

• Hare Krishna prabhu,

pamho. AGTSP

There are many devotees who are based in US available in IDT. The best is to wait to hear from them perhaps. But, I will try to share some heard information I got.

There are many places in the US where good quality association of devotees is available such as in CA, WV, PA etc. There are very good medical schools in these areas like Stanford, UCLA, UCSF, UCSD, UPenn, where there are devotees as well. Hope this helps to some extent.

your servant,

Chaitanya

PS. Maya is everywhere (and acts by her locally infiltrated representative i.e. our own mind) :) and fortunately, so is the association of devotees nowadays by SP's grace. Hence, it all depends on one's own sincerity according to which Krishna guides. For example, your move to know about association of devotees in US is a sign of your sincerity. All the best!!

• Thank u Krishna chaitnya prabhu....I actually want to get into contact with these devotees...but dont know how to?? can u suggest something..??hare krishna

This reply was deleted.