Replies

• 4) In the conditioned state a homosexual person can, via sadhana-bhakti, get his or her perverted sex desire redirected to the natural object in the conditioned stage which is the opposite sex and then from that point engage that desire in the service of Krishna (sex life not contrary to religious scripture) and ultimately totally transcend all sex desires. 

I will concede that this may be possible for some individuals but not for everybody. Most of us do not have the facility to accomplish this.

• Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

Thank you so much for clearing my doubts...The answers satisfied me.

Haribol

• Volunteer

thank You so much Shubham Prabhu for such nice replies! How much You love to read and learn!!! All glories to those desires especially for knowledge!

Your servant, 

• HARI BOL MATA JI!

I AM NOT WORTHY OF ANY THANKS. SAY THANKS TO HIS DIVINE GRACE A.C. BHAKTIVEDANTA SWAMI PRABHUPADA.

THANKS TO YOU BECAUSE WHEN I DID NOT JOIN THIS SITE, I USED TO READ DISCUSSIONS AND ALWAYS FOUND YOUR REPLIES WHICH ARE GENERALLY SATISFACTORY AND FULL OF LOGIC AND SENSE.

I JOINED THIS NETWORKING SITE TO KNOW AND LEARN MORE.

HARI BOL

JAI NITAI GAURACHANDRA

• Volunteer

in Vedic times such people used to stay separate but were also protected by King. As like prostitutes also. In Dwaraka there were many different types of people, but all were protected by King also they could worship Krishna.

Usually in Varna Ashrama dharma sudras live nearby other sudras, vaishyas with vaishyas...brahmanas with brahmanas...out caste with out caste...animal eaters also together, man eaters in far forests....in this way eunuchs also used to stay together. But they were not allowed to harm kids, adopt kids what to speak of marriage???

They could teach king's daughters for music, dance ...since girls used to take knowledge staying at home so such eunuchs were their teachers. As we know in Mahabharata Arjuna taught Parikshit's mother in disguise of a eunuch.

Your servant,   

• Hare Krsna Mataji,

Thank you for providing your valuable insights on this topic.

Haribol

This reply was deleted.