Replies

• Hare Krishna,
    PAMHO, AGTSP

Well surely your emotion is of a very high standard however I will also suggest that teaching about care of Cows before adopting a Cow. Because one may commit much more offences than mercy to cow by not knowing how to take proper care of cow. Cows requires substantial amount of space, time and care. There is no use of tying it her to one room and just feeding it. Same thing is being done by milkmen also and we strongly revolt against such commercialization of holy and worshipable cows.

So in nutshell, SURE WE SHOULD DO THAT HOWEVER IT WILL BE NICE TO ALSO ADVOCATE THE CARE OF COWS WITH IT.

Insignificantly yours,
    Aniruddh Das
  • Well, I too want to keep Gau mata at home.. I wish I had a bigger place to live and have so much patience to do all the works around it.
    It is ofcourse a great idea.. though it doesn't seem so easy. If we are in a village and own some piece of land then it is worth while... in cities it is tough to raise a cow. ( cow is farm animal not pet animal ??? you need some farmland to raise a cow maybe I am wrong!) You need some worker's always to help you.. you urself cannot alone do the chores around I don't know it seems tough to me. There seems a lot of work. full time job.
    Though the idea is great.
    Hare Krishna.
This reply was deleted.