Family and consciousness

What should we do when we feel to unimportant in someone's life.People show different faces with each passing day....once I was very important in somebody's life but these days I don't know what's happening....due to change in environment,new company person around me are not behaving the way they were  earlier....it is quite disturbing and distracting... Chanting helps me...but still somewhere in mind I m very much upset... nobody is there to listen me or to understand me...

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna mata ji,

Until the you keep searching for happiness in others you will never get satisfied. As this mayaik world ( material world) is always changing. It is not sashwath. It is not eternal. People whom u are thinking are urs are never urs. If you keep searching for happiness in this temporary world you wont get it .. 

This world is just luring you into temporary happiness. If you want to find permanant joy and bliss you have to search your inside not outside.

No one will stand upto your expectations. Please understand this fact.

Even your own body wont !!! One day your own body will stop working as per your wishes. You want ur legs to move the legs says I am done I have athritis I am not going to listen to ur mind anymore. 

So, why are you simply wasting searching and expecting happiness from others.. WHO THemselves are servants of Lord Sri Krishna.

Jivera swaroopa hoye Krishnera Nityaa dasa..

All souls are servants of Sri Krishna. The one who can give you real happiness and joy is only Lord Sri Krishna.

How can one badha jeeva ( conditioned soul) can satisfy another Bhaddha jiva ( conditioned soul)?

only we can have temporary sukha from these people around us. Don't expect too much from them.  They dont even have the capacity or faculty to fulfill the SOUL's desire and search for happiness.

Only one who is unchangeable at all time one who is eternal is only real lover.

Lovers of these world be it boy friend, husband, even mother father, sister, brother all these relationships are based on Karma bandhanaat. They came into your lives to finish business dealing with you.

You had to pay something you pay ( in cash or kind) dealing done.. all leave. But one who is always you etenral lover is Only SRI KRISHNA.

HE showers Unconditional love at all times. He never changes with time. Does Krishna's prem change with time?

Krishna showers uncondional love in the form of rain, sunlight air.. and does he show partiality to anyone? He  showers the same love for all even to you or even to a robber or  king or politician.

Krishna is always waiting for you to come back to HIM understand His unconditional eternal love.  But we people we are happy with business loves.

These people who come to our lives are coming on the based of karma dealings. We are happy with this give and take relationships only and not really searching for our eternal lover who has been showering love who is unchangeable with any circumstances changing.

You become old Krishna showers same love. You become sick and dissabled still Sri Krishna's love is the same.

Just you need to turn inwards to realize this eternal lover insead of searching for temporay business lusts which all comes to us for completing some deal ( hissab chutta karne ke liye aate hai humare life mein doosare sab) understand this fact etch in ur mind everytime and deal with people just like as if  " a water drop on the Lotus leaf"

to tell its easy.. But keep practicing this. Try to remain like a water droplet on a lotus leaf!!!! Just stay but deosn't get attached to the leaf It slids off.

Hope it is clear! Keep practicing 

Hare Krishna.

• This person may be going through some trouble, and needs support. You could ask how they are doing, and see if they need anything.  Or, they could just be moving on. People come and go in our lives. Your time together could be at an end, or a break. No attachment in this world is permanent. 

Even before hearing of Krishna consciousness, or renunciation, I was never really attached to people, places, or things.  Which could be why Eastern philosophy automatically made sense to me.  I find it best to enjoy their company while they are there, and not hold a grudge when they are gone. 

This reply was deleted.