Replies

• hare krsna Manojkumar prabhuji," Everything is Krishna's and so I offer everything to him and now the blood I donate will be the prasadam to the needy"  is an awesome thought....I love it

Thank you all for enlightining all of us

• Jai Shri Krishna..

Dear Pardipkumar Prabhuji,  I hope that I have not made a mistake by making such a bold statement which I fear might be a mistake in itself.  I am still  learning to be a sincere devotee and with the blessings  of all the great Vaisnavas here including yourself, I will hopefully qualify to call myself a Vaisnava.  All glories to A. C. Bhaktivedanta Jagat Guru Srila Prabhupad.

2545184878?profile=original

• dear Manojkumar Prabhuji,

PAMHO,AGTSP,

We all are in the same boat of learing in Krsna Consciousness,

I am glad that you brought up this discussion because it lets us know what exactly is right

May you bring more topics for discussion and keep our mind working in Krsna consciousness

Haribooooooool

• That was the problem. I could not understand your comments. Oh my God, I was such a big fool.

Thank you for clearing my mind ,prabhu.

Radha Radha.

• Jai Shri Krishna..

You never know who will be receiving your blood which you donated, when donating to the blood-bank.

Do not judge others. its not your job, be compassionate.  They also have a Parmatma/Supersoul in their heart.  You cannot be held accountable for the actions of others.  They had a choice to be good or bad.

p.s. If the "beggar runs to a rumshop"its his Karma and you cannot be held accountable.  It was his choice.

2543637084?profile=original
      • Volunteer

As described by Lord Krishna in Bhagavad Gita, there are 3 types of action.

1.Punya Karma, Good Karma

2. Vikarma, bad Karma

3. Akarma

When you perform bad Karma, you will receive a bad reaction from bad Karma. You have to take birth again and suffer the consequenses.

Good Karma results are good, how ever, you will have to take birth again to experience the benefits of good Karma. This is not so bad, but still bad, because you will have to take birth again.

Akarma is the action performed only to serve Krishna. There is no reaction from performing Akarma, which means you will not have to take birth again as a result of your Akarma actions because these actions do not result in a reaction.

I would offer them (eyes) to Krishna prior to giving them away to needy and you will be relieved from receiving good or bad karma results.

• Jai Shri Krishna..

Thats the right answer..offer everything to Krishna..before letting someone else have it..

Thank you..

2545004543?profile=original 

• Dear Manojkumar Bhika prabhu.

By going to the bloodbank you tell those people who you want to donate this your blood.

By supporting ,for example, an prisoner to escape from  prison , are you not accountable for his escape?

Ask this the police. So, by supporting the karm's in their bak karma are you not accountable?

Haribol

• Jai Shri Krishna..

The example of prisoner escape has no relevance in this discussion.  If I helped the prisoner then that would equate to me telling or taking the beggar directly to the "rumhouse" to purchase liquor. You are simply not accountable for someone's choice. Krishna gave each entity a free will.  He is liable and accountable for his own choices.  

2545004574?profile=original

• Hare Krishna, Manojkumar Bhika.

Can you please answer the question?  If you help an prisoner escape from prison, are you not accountable? Just answer the question by yes or no.

Haribol

This reply was deleted.