Replies

• Volunteer

http://www.iskcondesiretree.net/group/krishnaconsciousness/forum/to...

Q. WHAT IS THE SIGNIFICANCE OF SURRENDERING UNTO LORD KRISHNA, THE SUPREME PERSONALITY OF GODHEAD. PART 1.‏

Q. WHAT IS THE SIGNIFICANCE OF SURRENDERING UNTO LORD KRISHNA, THE SUPREME PERSONALITY OF GODHEAD. PART 2.‏

Q. WHAT IS THE SIGNIFICANCE OF SURRENDERING UNTO LORD KRISHNA, THE SUPREME PERSONALITY OF GODHEAD. PART 3.‏

• Volunteer

Rightly said, Sudipta Prabhu!!! Traversing on the path of devotional service, we retain our individuality after death. The spiritual body is called bhagavati tanum with which we render service to our MOST BELOVED KRISHNA!!! Only in Saujya liberation, there is total ontological cessation and one loses his individuality by merging with the Supreme. As servants of Krishna, we don't want and we don't need that.

• HARE KRISHNAJI,

SRIKRISHNA SHARANAGATI means full surrendering to god..we reach that level only understanding who were us.we are the sparks of krishna.all being to him.so we also belongs to him.now then whats condition of other matters??our body is not ours its krishnas.our home,vehicles,children dqualities,bad qualities,sufferings,fame all belongs to him..when we reached that state,we will be far from all fears,anxieties etc.

after surrendering,"i" will get vanished and"lord krishna" stays...

*may lord enable all of us to do full surrendering to him

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Saran Prabhuji. Please accept my humble obeisances. All Glories to Srila Prabhupada

I would like to elaborate the below comment of yours according to our sampradaya's philosophical way

/*  after surrendering,"i" will get vanished and"lord krishna" stays*/

The false ego "I" cease to exist but real  "I "  that is "servant of Krishna" exist. "I" exist but the Consciousness of the "I" become Krishna only ( The "I" will only conscious of Krishna at that stage) . Real ego "I" never vanishes, vanish philosophy is mayavada. Ours is simultaneous oneness and difference philosophy i.e "I" exist Krishna exist but the "I" will become conscious of Krishna only. Like in material existence we become conscious of what we percieve through material senses in spiritual existence we will percieve Krishna along with spiritual world through our spiritual senses.

Your aspiring servant

Hari BOl..

• Volunteer

Śrīla Bhaktivinoda Ṭhākura describes surrender unto the Supreme Lord in this way:

mārabi rākhabi — yo icchā tohārā

nitya-dāsa-prati tuyā adhikārā

"My Lord, I am now surrendered unto You. I am Your eternal servant, and if You like You can kill me, or, if You like, You can protect me. In any case, I am fully surrendered unto You."

• Hari Bol...Thank you so much Prabhuji..

This reply was deleted.