Hare Krishna to everybody
Trying to follow KC for a past decade but now only situation is slowly changing for me and obstacles are gradually getting removed. So able to follow KC atleast to some extent now.
I have been suffering from acidity from small age and my body is a heat body. This Ekadashi for the first time I tried to fast and got into severe trouble. Tried to maintain the body using fruits alone which didn't withstand that much time and resulted in acidity and got into severe fever. I am yet to recover
I need a menu for three times which is rich in carbohydrates and calories and will take time to digest. I am leaving nearby chennai and am in contact with devotees from iskcon chennai. They suggested to take samaai and potatoes for the lunch. I have few queries
1. Can oats be taken on Ekadashi
2. Can chapathis be taken on Ekadashi. If yes what cereal should be chapathi be made off.
3. I plan to take other items like channa , groundnuts but don't think will withstand for a long time to eliminate acidity.
Any other menu please.
I have other questions to ask.
1. What are the rules to be followed on the mensus time for ladies as my family members require this information.
2. How many times do one require to bath. In case due to illness if we sleep in the afternoon do we need to bath. Or do some cleaning work do we need to bath.