Does God feel our pain ?

I know we suffer bcoz of our karmas , but does HE even care when we are in pain .
I'm not only talking about physical pain but also mental and emotional pain .
I'm certain God knows very well that his children all over the world are suffering due to their bad deeds which they committed either in their past lives or in the present one . But my question is does God's heart bleeds for the poor and homeless people living in the streets ... for the ones who have lost their loved ones and are in deep grief ... for the ones who have speech problems and/or psychological problems who can't even chant god's name properly ... for the ones starving in Africa ?

I know the Lord wants us to chant his names so that we could escape all material sufferings , but what about those who can't chant , like a coma patient or a guy with a loss of memory .

Does that mean God won't show his mercy on such people , and will only come to the rescue the moment they start chanting .

Sometimes i think he is full of Ego , always wants us to chant his names and those who won't are doomed . 

I would like to know whether the Lord has said anything in Gita or in other vedic scriptures about his love for his children , especially for those who are in pain .

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Honest answer is NO. He is Atmarama. I had asked  many senior devotees all of them said this . Krishna is the deity of suddha Sattva . One who attains that state by chanting  is only able to perceive His mercy .Funny thing is one who has attained that state is already relieved if Karmic reaction. Devi Durga and Lord Shiva is assigned the task of dealing with material world.  Attaining the state of Suddha sattva may take lifetimes depending upon our attitude and the intensity of sadhana. 

And you have already stated the reason for our sufferings. To Add something  We say Krishna increases the material sufferings in one's life in order to free himself of karmic reaction early. That is why it is said the path of Krishna is not easy . Lots of people come and go after practicing Krishna Consciousness only as he is unable to take sufferings. However I doubt that Krishna will leave them as He is a magnet. They will be back . What we need is patience and mental strength.

• Thank You prabhu . That was very informative . Hare Krishna .

This reply was deleted.