Hare Krishna All,
I came across some article on internet which says all gods are equal like shiva ,vishnu and bramha.
It also says that vedas are true knowledge and all other commentaries made by acharyas are to simply
make people understand the supremacy of the lord. It also says the following.
- God is one and has no form, so in order to worship him people take their favourite form.
- Only gaudiya vaishnavas claim krishna to be supreme and doesnt consider krishna to be an
incarnation of vishnu.
3. Apart from Gaudiya vaishnava books no where you find about chaitanya mahaprabhu as incarnation of god.
4. Lord shiva is not demi god but he is also the supreme god.
5. No vedas or Puranas said Maha Mantra or any mantra is the greatest or best one and other mantras like gayatri mantra are equally powerful.
6. It also says why would loving god who is not Monopolist or Dictator seeks pleasure by ordering his creation to worship him otherwise they will not be liberated.
similar to the above there are many other points which create confusion. I sometimes feel love for
god is important and it would have been good if everyone follow one path. Devotees of shiva argue that shiva is supreme and quote references and same with krishna devotees. Personally I get easily connected to Lord Shiva and Rama. What is the truth and who knows it and whom to believe???