DISTURBING THOUGHTS ABOUT SHREE RADHE KRISHNA.

RADHE RADHE. JAY SHREE KRISHNA.

Namaste to All the devotees of Shree Krishna. I bow down to you all. And I want blessings of all of you. 🥺

Actually I am very very disturbed about something that is making my life a living hell. And I am feeling like I'm nothing but a filthy monster.

Please please help me..I need your help 😭

I want to be a devotee of shree Radhe Krishna but I have something is called OCD, and I'm having worst thoughts about Shree Radhe Krishna. I just cannot take it anymore..and I also do not know what to do..

I'm mentioning some of my thoughts and problems.

1. When I read about Shree Radhe Krishna, doubts keep coming in my mind. I DON'T want to do it. But my mind says automatically that these THOUGHT are true and everything else is fake. I know that my thoughts aren't real but because of my disorder I believe it.. trust me I don't even know why I believe those..😭😭😭😭😭😭I am feeling so helpless right now.

2. As you can see the picture I attached along with this post, this is my little brother 🥺I worship him since I was in class 9, and I'm so grateful that he came to me in such merciful and sweet Avatar, and gave me a chance to serve him. I love him so so much..but my thoughts even didn't leaved him..🙂

i. I had thought like [ he is not even krishna. This is not a idol of shree krishna, He Don't like to listen the name of shree Radhe. Because I feel like whenever I say the name Radhe, his smile fades away, ] but I know these aren't true at all😭😭😭😭but I can't stop believing them though I don't want to believe them😭😭

I have so many many thoughts that I don't want to mention here but I need help😭😭 

I want to share many thoughts but I'm scared of writing them..

please if you know what I should do help me. I can't live like this..I do not want to think these about him.😭😭😭

10082764487?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Okay but atleast try to listen to me. Your friends thoughts were amazing! According to me. She didn't even had any bad and filthy thoughts. If I would get thoughts like your friend did, then I would be very very happy right now. Because I am worshipping shree Radhe Krishna since I was in class 9.

I can say that, her thoughts were amazing. Because it was her Good fate that she got thoughts like shree Krishna himself teaching him and telling him to worship. 

But in my case it's different...she was getting such good thoughts, but I'm NOT getting good thoughts instead, I am getting worst and Filthy thoughts..

• Anusha TR  but dear mataji. One thing I can tell that, Shree Krishna made me Perfectly strong. As you said, shree krishna have the most Wonderful ways of doing his works and help us. So in my opinion, even if my thoughts won't go away, I would know that, maybe there is something is going to happen in my life when I will need to be mentally strong. And Our father shree krishna is preparing me for that situation. You Are Right..and I know he will take these thoughts away when the right time comes.🥺I'll wait

• Hare Krishna. Radhe Radhe 🥰🥰🥰

Dear mataji, you really helped me a lot. All of the devotees did helped me a lot..And please don't say sorry for suggesting me the Holy Name Of the Lord 🥺🥺it's The BEST BEST BEST EVER THING in this whole universe.

And yes Maya is afraid of Shree RadheKrishna. Maya doesn't and cannot come near us when We chant the Name Of the lord.

Once again thank You So So much To all the devotees of Shree Radhe Krishna. Nobody could give me the hope I needed except for shree Radhe Krishna and The devotees. I feel so light than before..and I now know what to do.

Shree Radhe Krishna helped me through all of you. I'm so so much grateful for that😭😭

And

•  Hare Krishna Mata ji,

Who diagnosed you that you have OCD? Pls. don't do self diagnosis. If you really require help then you must see a shrink.   

Half knowledge is very dangerous. You start to doubt even Supreme Personality of Godhead when you have half knowledge. Get the right help. If you have doubts you must get it cleared from some experts, and read books extensively to increase your knowledge. 

Ur kanha ji is very cute. And you are applying a color to his lips which is not able to stick properly to the mateiral of the deity. Other than that everything else is ur assumptions.

When we don't know someone or something we assume things and we may even frame bad image of them.  To know someone like Krishna or Radha ji you must dive deep into bhakti. To dive deep .. You have to read all the books written by Srila Prabhupada. Then only you will have right knowledge and then your false assumptions will have no place.

Hare Krishna.

• HARE KRISHNA. RADHE RADHE.🥰🥰

A doctor named Dr.Jay Ranjan Ram, diagnosed me with religious OCD, even I wasn't sure myself but The thoughts were getting unbearable and I was Broke down completely by my heart. If I can message you privately, I could have tell you my thoughts..so anyways, Being terrified, guilty and angry I just checked up to the doctor and I told him so he diagnosed me.

And yess Half Knowledge is really Dangerous. I really Agree to youBut I am just Very Much Heartbroken. 

Oh and when you said that I applied the red colour, Actually I didn't do that😅😅it was applied from before from where He Came to Me.🥰🥰🥰

Oh and can I message You privately? 😊😊😊

• Hare Krishna,

Oh ! okay.  How old are you?

Religious OCD uh! so sad!  so you started treatments for the condition.

No pls. don't send me any private messages. If you have any questions you may ask here. We all shall help. Because you know,  I am afraid of people who are in depressive states.  Because I may do some aparadh they may react badly. See, all times are not my times. I already had faced such conditions with some devotee friends sometime back who were having some mental conditions. They have such mental conditions that they start cooking stories about you behind you. I know I am rude at times. I am sorry. It is better we talk here. 

I don't find you heart broken btw. You are very cheerful with so many emoji's. Maybe you have started anti depressants and mood enhancing therapy already.

It will take sometime all things will improve.
        Have faith in Krishna. Good luck.

Hare Krishna

• HARE KRISHNA. RADHE RADHE.🥰

I'm 18 years old.

Okay I see, I'm so sorry if you felt bad about, me asking you for messaging privately..

And no..why will you do any aparadh..I'm sure you will suggest them what is best for them. And that's their fault if they can't take it as suggestions.

And no. You aren't rude at all. Maybe you also faced some situations which caused you to talk straight forward.

And also, sending a lot of emojis doesn't means I'm not depressed 🙂and also no, I didn't started any anti depression and mood enhancing therapy.

Because I wanted to know the truth and I want help from the devotees of Shree Radhe Krishna.😊😊

• HARE KRISHNA, RADHE RADHE.

Actually I'm even doubting myself if I have OCD or not. I don't know, people say that this is a symptoms of OCD, but yes I'm diagnosed with OCD. I just want to go out. And I feel so nice being in the association of the devotees of shree Radhe Krishna. You know, I seeked help from too many other peoples before but No body could help me..but when I'm talking with you all, I feel so good and light..😭😭😭it feels like after a terrific incident, I can finally see the light of Hope..

AND I REALLY THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THOSE KIRTANS.🥺🥺I HAVE COLLECTION OF SONGS OF SHREE RADHE KRISHNA.

• Yess I have collection of songs and a lot of pictures of shree Radhe Krishna 🥺🥺🥺 But all I want is to get rid of these nonsense and Illogical thoughts.10085469076?profile=RESIZE_930x

• I think your putting radha-krishna on your level. They are higher then us and far more intelligent. They dont accept any bad things devotees may have. They very merciful. Radha is most kindest. Dont worry.

This reply was deleted.