DISTURBING THOUGHTS ABOUT SHREE RADHE KRISHNA.

RADHE RADHE. JAY SHREE KRISHNA.

Namaste to All the devotees of Shree Krishna. I bow down to you all. And I want blessings of all of you. 🥺

Actually I am very very disturbed about something that is making my life a living hell. And I am feeling like I'm nothing but a filthy monster.

Please please help me..I need your help 😭

I want to be a devotee of shree Radhe Krishna but I have something is called OCD, and I'm having worst thoughts about Shree Radhe Krishna. I just cannot take it anymore..and I also do not know what to do..

I'm mentioning some of my thoughts and problems.

1. When I read about Shree Radhe Krishna, doubts keep coming in my mind. I DON'T want to do it. But my mind says automatically that these THOUGHT are true and everything else is fake. I know that my thoughts aren't real but because of my disorder I believe it.. trust me I don't even know why I believe those..😭😭😭😭😭😭I am feeling so helpless right now.

2. As you can see the picture I attached along with this post, this is my little brother 🥺I worship him since I was in class 9, and I'm so grateful that he came to me in such merciful and sweet Avatar, and gave me a chance to serve him. I love him so so much..but my thoughts even didn't leaved him..🙂

i. I had thought like [ he is not even krishna. This is not a idol of shree krishna, He Don't like to listen the name of shree Radhe. Because I feel like whenever I say the name Radhe, his smile fades away, ] but I know these aren't true at all😭😭😭😭but I can't stop believing them though I don't want to believe them😭😭

I have so many many thoughts that I don't want to mention here but I need help😭😭 

I want to share many thoughts but I'm scared of writing them..

please if you know what I should do help me. I can't live like this..I do not want to think these about him.😭😭😭

10082764487?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• HARE KRISHNA, RADHE RADHE.🥰

I'm so sorry...but, no. I'm not putting them On Our Level..and that's why I'm scared..I'm scared because I know that they are so Merciful..and that's why I'm still alive..but the thing is that.. I just don't want to hurt them when they do so much for us.🙂🙂 I'm not worried about them giving me punishment because, instead I will be very glad that if they give me punishment because I know that they care for me, and that's why they are giving me punishment but I'm worried about hurting them. I don't want to hurt them. I'm thinking about what they may think about me..I don't want to be a person who contains filthy thoughts about Shree Radhe Krishna...

• Hare Krishna Mata ji 

PAMHO

Please have patience. I know this really hurts very very very very much. And I have also gone through this. Very very bad thoughts come about Shri Radha Krishna but remember one thing these r just thoughts. You r know consciously thinking like that. Right? When I had such thing I also thought that I have OCD(because I had search on youtube) but there is no disese like OCD, these are past life Sanskaara which r coming. The thing which helped me at that time ⌚ was Chanting! Chanting! & chanting! of Hare Krishna Mahamantra(Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Karishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare) Sincerely. And pray to Krishna for help.

And please watch this video, I hope this video will help. Prabhu ji have explained this very much.

Hare Krishna

• Hare Krishna. RADHE RADHE.

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SOOOO MUCH DEAR BROTHER. FOR GIVING ME THIS AMAZING VIDEO. I KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO. I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH AND MY LITTLE KRISHNA. BECAUSE HE HELPED ME THROUGH YOU 😭😭😭😭😭

• PAMHO.

HARE KRISHNA, RADHE RADHE.

Actually, I have a lot of other thoughts which are very illogical and completely unintentional and I'm diagnosed with OCD. And many people have many other themes of OCD.. like harm OCD, magical thinking OCD, and the compulsions are like we are becoming mad.. OCD is a mental disorder..

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna dear Mataji,

PAMHO.

Calm down. 

Do you chant mahamantra? If not, please start immediately. 

You are right, your mind is playing tricks. The good thig is - you are able to understand it and trying not to pay attention to the mind. That isthe correct approach to handle mind. To control the mind, pls chant mahamantra everyday (ideally 16. If you have not started yet, start with 4 rounds). 

You could also write to my inbox, after adding me as friend. Then I can maybe help you personally. 

Haribol,

YOur servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Hare Krishna, Radhe Radhe..

Yess I sent you a friend request. Please accept it. I want to know about many things..I have many questions..😭😭I'm so so puzzled..and I'm so scared of telling my thoughts because I'm thinking that people may judge my thoughts but they are all unintentional..

This reply was deleted.