Different Forms of Sri Krishna.

Hare Krishna!

PAMHO.All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Can I worship Sri Krishna's form of Sri Venkateshwara-Padmavati(i.e.,in a mood of reverence,and my grandmother worships Sri Krishna in that form) and His merciful form of Sri Gouranga?As I am quite new,I am afraid that as I am a neophyte,I feel that it would be the best to wait ...just in case that I don't have any worong ideas about the mood of worship when we worship him in his original form of Radha-Krishna?

Please forgive me if I have been offensive.

Hari bol!

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna dear Devotees, please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

In the reality we everyday worship Radha Krishna by chanting Their Names - 16 rounds or more or less.

But while chanting we do lots of offenses because of that we chant in the beginning mantra to All mercy full Pancha Tattva.

And Goura Nitay will pass through our chanting to Sri Sri Radha Krishna in a pure form.

because of that better to worship to Sri Sri Goura Nitay for our fast progress and purification.

And even when we worship  to Lord Padmanabh through Goura Nitay our service will reach Lord Padmanabh in a very pure way. So decision after You! :)

But first and prime service is chanting the Names.

Your servant, 

• According to my knowledge,  you can worship which form you like most!But the ultimate goal must be Krishna! Have true devotion and full surrender on his lotus feet! That's enough! Hare Krishna!

This reply was deleted.