material world:the basic quality/nature of a thing.e.g fragrance of a flower                                          but how to know in the spiritual world???????????????????????????????????????????

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna,

First of all I would like to quote the verse from Brahma Samhita

śriyaḥ kāntāḥ kāntaḥ parama-puruṣaḥ kalpa-taravo
    drumā bhūmiś cintāmaṇi-gaṇa-mayi toyam amṛtam
    kathā gānaṁ nāṭyaṁ gamanam api vaṁśī priya-sakhi
    cid-ānandaṁ jyotiḥ param api tad āsvādyam api ca
    sa yatra kṣīrābdhiḥ sravati surabhībhyaś ca su-mahān
    nimeṣārdhākhyo vā vrajati na hi yatrāpi samayaḥ
    bhaje śvetadvīpaṁ tam aham iha golokam iti yaṁ
    vidantas te santaḥ kṣiti-virala-cārāḥ katipaye

I worship that transcendental seat, known as Svetadvipa where as loving consorts the Laksmis in their unalloyed spiritual essence practice the amorous service of the Supreme Lord Krishna as their only lover; where every tree is a transcendental purpose tree; where the soil is the purpose gem, all water is nectar, every word is a song, every gait is a dance, the flute is the favorite attendant, effulgence is full of transcendental bliss and the supreme spiritual entities are all enjoyable and tasty, where numberless milk cows always emit transcendental oceans of milk; where there is eternal existence of transcendental time, who is ever present and without past or future and hence is not subject to the quality of passing away even for the space of half a moment. That realm is known as Goloka only to a very few self-realized souls in this world.

This is just a one verse that is describing a few of the things that are in spritual world. the water is like Nectar, every stone is like chintamani, every tree is like kalpavriksha and so on....

Please read Brahama Shimata and you will not be the same person any more. I bet you can not stop reading further on until you reach the end. It gives all the details that you might need to know about spritual world.

hari bol!!!

• thank you sudheendra prabhu,, for this wonderful answer..but my doubt is  do krishna live with raadha rani, rukmini.. gopis and wives in a same loka? where do nand maharaj all stay?

and do krishna remain as a cowherd boy always? or he enjoys as a king  there ? pls help me to understand.. i have no source or books which tells details about it

• Volunteer

Spritual world is not just one single planet. There are innumerable planets there also. The material world is created as a reflection of spiritual world. In all these dhaams in the spiritual world, there are these past times going on eternally. We are all part of this drama with different characters.

In Vrindavana, Krishna is always playing with his cowherd boys,  also he is having his love affare with Srimathi Radha rani. His parents - Nanda and yashoda are always worried about their son - Krishna. All the Gopies are filled with love for Krishna and willing to get him at any cost.

In Dwaraka dham, Krishna lives eternally as a King with his wifes in different palaces. In Mayapur dhaam, Krishna performs his pastimes as Sri Chaitnya Mahaprabhu in doing sankirtana.

There are different planets where Lord Narashima dev, Lord Vamana dev, etc reside with their devotees.

These are given in Srimad Bhagavatam in detail. Even I have not read much about these. But I have heard from senior devotees about them.

Hari Krishna.

• prabhu, are they different parts of GOLOK? [VRINDAVAN, DWARKA]  or  seperate planets? 
          • Volunteer

Hare Krishna Mataji,

I had put a wrong information earlier. I heard the lecture again and I am putting below the correct info.

In Spritual world, the topmost abode is the Goloka. This has 4 devisions viz - Vrindavan, Mathura, Dwaraka and Navadweep. All other expansions of Krishna or expansions of expansions of Krishna live in separate planets. You can see the picture on the 1 Canto of Srimad Bhagavatam.

Hari Bol!!!

• hare krishna,, thank you very much both of you...its true  that we get clear our doubts very fast...in associatin of devotees like you ..

manoj prabhu thanks for this link..and pls share anything about GOLOKA...im very much interested to know everything..like,,daily life in vrindavan,,,and how human devotees who have achieved that loka live there..anything..pls

• Volunteer

Mataji nice to see your eagerness in knowing your permanent abode - Goloka. Please read BG chapter 15 for more details. I have put one of the verse that describe Goloka. Brahama samhita also gives detail description of Goloka.

na tad bhäsayate süryo
                  na çaçäìko na pävakaù
                  yad gatvä na nivartante
                  tad dhäma paramaà mama

TRANSLATION
                  That supreme abode of Mine is not illumined by the sun or moon, nor by fire or electricity. Those who reach it never return to this material world.

Further please read brahama shimata at this link http://vedabase.net/bs/en

haribol!!!

• yes prabhu,,,i'll surely read it..thanks for association

haribol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jai S hri Krishna..

Truly said prabhuji, The Brahma Samhita is so wonderful there is nothing which can compare..

http://www.dharmakshetra.com/sages/relaization%20of%20brahma.htm

2543701830?profile=original

This reply was deleted.