Devotees in Saudi Arabia

Hare Krsna Prabhujis and Matajis,

Guru Gaurangau Jayataha! All Glories to Srila Prabhupada and his followers.

I frequently travel on work to Saudi Arabia and miss my congregation and association in Dubai. It would be very very helpful if I can have some contacts of devotees in Jeddah/Riyadh/Dammam. Please let me know if anyone can help me with some contacts in these cities. Please inbox me if that mode is preferred on this subject.

YHS,

Vinod

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

Please send me your email id to agd.mmdd.jps@gmail.com. I can give you numbers of devotees in Riyadh and Al Khobar (near Dammam). 

Your Servant

• Hare Krishna Mangala Mathura Mataji

PAMGO

AGTSP

Please may you inbox or mail me the contacts of devotees at Riyadh to me too. One of my senior lady collegue is going to Riyadh for two year. With blessings of Srila Prabhupad, she have just started her life towards devotion with chanting 4 rounds. So If she faces any spiritual dilemma or problem in such a religious aparetheid country , she might need to some one. So may you please share the contacts of devotees in Riyadh.

Your Servant

Bhakta Sabyasachi

• Hare Krishna

PAMGO

AGTSP

this is our most humble request to all devotees having plan to

short term visit or residing in Riyadh,Saudi Arabia, pl give us an

opportunity  to serve u all in our full extend

may contact  to brisabhanunandini@gmail.com

Servant of the Servant

• Hare Krishna
          I am planning to travel for work to Saudi Arabia and miss my congregation and association in Dammam. It would be very very helpful if I can have some contacts of devotees in Dammam. Please let me know if anyone can help me with some contacts in these cities. Please inbox me if that mode is preferred on this subject.
This reply was deleted.