demaged Deity

Hare Krishna,

PAMHO

AGTSP

My question is I just ordered Radha Krishna Deities and from the photo they have sent just after shipping

Deities set I can see that Krishna is missing top of the fingers ( in the pose holding the flute.. he still can hold the flute ..but top of the fingers are missing..... I think this was already mistake in making this Deity... Though it is very nice painted Deity).... I do not know what to do.I try to contact seller to replace damaged one wity new one., but no reply.Can I worship these Deities

Ys Hari Bhakti dasi

From the attached photo you can see it clearly

krishna.jpeg

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Interesting dilemma, the fingertips are all channels through which our bodie's energies flow, it's, potancies/the Diatie's potancies should still be involkable!
    Chant beginning with the feet & work up with the eyes while chanting. This will bring out an intamisy and perhaps some realization as to what are your potentials together? Fingertips are the cosmic pulse of your heart so, chant as if it is you reveling you). At your best and most attentive self. And trust that Krishna will revile the potential I would think.
    Do the work, chant properly! Good luck lucky.
    • Hare Krishna ,

Some opptimissam I like it.And seller is telling me they would never sell damaged Deities???? So. Fingertips are missing but it s not the end of the world???? I always liked to buy dark Krishna with Gopi dots and I like this Deities and ittle bit bigger.But as He is not complete I wanted to give set to my borther...Good point to chant better.

Huh p.s.

I do not want to return them to Brajwais sellers 

• Hare Krishna Prabhu again

As I got my Deities from the post office yesterday and I opened parcel to my pleasent surprise I could see that Krsishna is not damaged and that He has all his fingertips.That was only photo which was misleading and if photo was taken from the other side everything would be good.Only Krishna is the biggest theife and mystic.

ALL GLORIES TO DEVOTEES OF THE LORD

• Hare Krishna,

One should not worship a damaged deity. 

Broken idols, which have not yet been done prana pratishtapana.. should be consigned into running waters...I mean the waters which are not stagnant.. Like the rivers. If  they are done prana pratishtapana then you should hand over to the temple or guru.. they will do the needful. It just that they attract negative energies.. I don't really know the reason..why

but old people say so to never keep broken deities at home.

Hare Krishna.

This reply was deleted.