ek ladki ka rape hota hai..use rape kar k main road pe phek dete hai..aur koi kuch nai karta..bhagwan kaha the??vo use bachane kyu nai aye...mujse ye sab nai dekha jata..me bhagwan se bahut pyaar karti hu..aur vishwas bhi hai..aur vo meri har baat sunte bhi hai..par vo dusro ki help kyu nai karte??vo to unka farz hai nai humari raksha karna..???

plzz dnt say ki usne last janam me kuch galat kiya....to kya hua..bhagwan ka farz hota hai..sirf farz hi nai vo to sab se pyaar karte hai na...??

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

my humble obeisances dear Devotees,

As i understood as per my guess, the question is why it happened so with that innocent girl.

So it is for sure the law of karma. What we do ourselves to others in our past life we get the reaction. It might be she was a butcher and used to kill cows cruelly and those men were cows who were killed....there might be many such like options but it is for sure the reaction for our sinful deeds which we did in the past. 

Your servant,  

• Volunteer

because of that please! let's preach about the glories of the Holy Names and stop all these sinful deeds especially illicit sex where one kill a child, and cow killing, .....

Or else this will continue life after life.

Your servant, 

• so u r telling that she was a butcher so she is suffering..killing cows is a sin in our religion bt nt in islam...and how can that be a sin??if she was a butcher it was her profesion...u do eat veg rite..so u r killing trees..god is every where even in trees...so if we dnt eat we will die...in the same way it was her profession..how can u say  that a butcher is a sinner..there is no other profesion left for him.and islam is also gud religion..and if u get the same punishmnt fr ur past karma..can u jst say that it was my past deeds..im sry..but i cant watch people suffer..it makes me feel sad...i realised that every single pain she suffered god too had sufferd the same pain..bcz he is within her..he must ave surely helped her...he cant watch ne of his child being n pain

• We know that there are Traffic Laws, Criminal Laws, Labour Laws, Property Laws, Income Tax Laws, etc which needs to be followed, If we don’t than the concerned authority punishes us by different means.

Similarly, We have Laws of Nature (Prakriti) and Shri Krishna is the Administrator who controls the nature. So when we break nature’s law we too get punished not only in this birth but in multiple birth depending on the magnitude of the crime we did but since we do not know what are the laws of nature so we do not recognize the reason of our punishment.

Sangeetha Mataji, We dont know what Laws she broke so we can't comment on it and u say that it makes u feel sad.. but u cant help it.. u cant control anyone life. u talk to anyone about learning laws of nature and seek their reply.. i am sure that 1 out of 10 will be interested to know... No one wants to advance spiritually rather they will laugh on you. U can only learn from her mistake and pray for the departed soul. May she gets a better life.

Hare Krishna.

• i didnt knw wat r the laws..i just knw that she was in pain..thats d reasn i felt bad..and i dnt want to knw wat bad she did..but i knw god never leaves his child to suffer...muje pata hai ki kisi bhi tarah punish hona hi tha..vo me abhi samjhi...bcz me itni samajdar nai hu...muje to kuch pata hi nai rules kya hai..aur me ye bhi samjhi ki mere bhagwan uski madad karne zarur gaye honge..ye baat mujhe pata hai...mujhe unpe pura vishwas hai..pehle mujhe gussa aya tha..par ab samaj gayi

• hare krishna mataji ,

yes mataji , Krishna always loves his children , all are his children . Particularly he is compassionate to those who loves him and surrenders to him . So ,..it is safer for us also to be in his shade of compassion by surrendering to him , that that help eliminate such bad karmas. Mataji ,...when i read the whole story about the assault of poor student ,...i was also shocked and had the same question. I was feeling very sad that it should not have happned to anyone . But by seeing this i understood as how bad karma affect us and how this world is full of miseries. One thing is Krishna always cautions us , we must learn to listen to it. and should not ignore it . When i was reading the news ,..there was a statement by the boy that "he had a feeling that going in that bus is not good but still they continued to board that bus", that is where krishna cautions. Such surrender and bhakthi comes when one associates with his devotees . Also there was another statement in the story that ,after throwing them outside when they were unconscious the culprits tried to run the bus over her after sometime . But within that small period of time ,..the guy who was unconscious ,..regained consciousness and dragged her away from the street ,..else ,..both would have died and it could have been difficult to trace the culprits . So that is where Krishna was ! Culprits can never escape that easily . Even a small wrong action bears heavy consequences.Though we are unable to see them ,..it doesnt mean they can escape punishments . They are all  beyond our understanding and extremely torturous. So for us the safe aspect is to surrender to Krishna ,..Krishna himself tells this in bhagavad gita by Himself . "sarva dharmam parityaja ,..maam ekam sranam vraja , ahem tva sarva paapebhyo ,..mokshaishyami maa suchaha" . We are all souls ,..and we have been reaping karma ,..several several births and death cycles ,...each action bears a good / nt so good consequences . and one has to undergo them unfortunately . Thats why krishna tells to surrender to him , by doing so ,..he destroys our paapams (sins) and grants us moksham. 

all glories to srila prabhupada and glorious devotees

Harekrishna

• we have been taught that one who asks a question must be intelligent enough and humble to receive knowledge from one who knows. So sometimes the best answer is not to answer. Hare Krishna.
          • hello if there is sme thng i want to say ...then yshldnt i tell that??and i  knw im nt intellignt .. everyone has right to say their opinion...mene aisa kyagalat bol diya jo aap aisa bol rhe ho??bcz meen jo bhi bola hai uska ek reasn hai..to aap boliye mene kya galat bol hai..agar aap mujhe samajenge to i will surely say sry fr that..instead u said nt 2 ans  

• Volunteer

Dear Naga Prabhuji, please we also was too sad hearing that news many days back. I was shocked when my friend told be about how they caused pain to her. It was horrible feeling. It made my heart and eyes to shed tears. And confirmed more and more that this world is full of miseries.

No happiness in this world. Everything brings pain...

So what we could do for that poor girl??? only pray and increase preaching. Because only knowledge about God will make people from demon into a Devotee. as like hunter Mrigari turned into a compassionate Vaishnava.

Only Holy Names of God will change people. Please believe me!

No matter You are Muslim or Christian we should all join our hands and fight against atheism.

Yes, Allah is one of Names of God and Krishna is also His Name.

Religion can not be changed only faith can be changed. So one of us will have faith into the Name of Rama one of us into Krishna and another into Allah. But the eternal religion for a soul is to be with God. To love Him and serve to Him.

Now we cannot bring that girl back. But we can save other lives who are willing to die, can't we?! Everyday so many mothers are dying in this way we can not bring them back. But we should try our best and make people God Conscious.

Please forgive me if i hurt You! Your servant, 

• ohh plzz dnt say sorry..im sorry...its just the pain.. and there was no ans..and thanx ..but now i got all my ans...im not bhakt...i was too confused 

This reply was deleted.