Replies

• Volunteer

indeed it is our duty to repeat as parrots and our preaching is perfect Prabhuji. 

Those who do not repeat but create some religion are not bona fide.

i am sure that Devotees do not get credit for themselves. Even if it happens so sometimes then in the future it won't happen. Devotees are like standing under shower. So is it correct to criticize them that you are dirty. No!

The process is very strong and Krishna is very intelligent.

Your servant, 

• Volunteer

when one once utters that "Krishna i am Yours!" then we may forget it but Krishna won't. We may leave Krishna but He won't. He is the personification of humility and tolerance. He will wait for billions of years for us just to become Krishna Conscious.

From our side we at least for the sake of not to breaking Devotees' hearts we should not leave Krishna. 

Your servant, 

• Hari Bol Maral Mataji!

Your words express the depth of love you have for the Lord. You are truly a blessed soul. I beg for the mercy of RadheKrishna & mercy of Guru & Vaishnavas to someday have such deep love for my Lord.

• Volunteer

he he :) i just copied words of senior Devotees which i recently heard in the lecture. And it is their love for Krishna. I would be very happy to love Krishna as they do.

But anyway Your words touch heart and inspires!:P 

Your servant, 

• Sevak

I was kind of shocked at first. But good to know you are not leaving. Hari Bol!

• Volunteer

HARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

This reply was deleted.