Replies

• Hare Krishna NitaiGaur Prabhu!

All glories to Srila Prabhupada. 

With my small fund of knowledge I observe that your question has the answer. According to Bhagavatam Lord Krishna is the source of all incarnations (http://www.vedabase.com/en/sb/1/3). So, any god other than Krishna should not be placed at the same altar to show our respect and understanding who Lord Krishna is.   In addition, Chaitanya Mahaprabhu incarnated in this world to show us how to love Krishna as a devotee. 

Your insignificant servant,

Amal 

• Radha Krsna is Prayojana tattvaa and Goura is vipralamba tattva. One in mood of conjugal love and other in mood of seperation

• because they came as devotee  to show us how to love krishna .

• Once Gour Govind Swami maharaj was giving lecture. He observed that the devotees had placed Gour Nitai in the same altar of Radha Krsna. He couldnt observe the small Gour Nitai deities initially. And then when he was made aware by devotees about the small deities. He said that the deities were experiencing pain. He said, due to difference in tattva, they were experiencing pain. He further said, they should make seperate altar or make a small altar within and place Gour Nitai. So i was asking, about the tattva , what he mentioned. If anyone could clearly explain it.....

This reply was deleted.