deity service

Hare Krishna!

PAMHO

I had bought a laddu gopal when I was 11 and said I will take care of him since he is a baby. So I gave him chocolates, cookies, cakes, fruit flavored yogurt etc. I thought he was simply a cute baby and took care of him like one. after sometime I felt that when I go to school, he must be feeling very lonely considering he has no friends 😂. so I bought a bal radha rani for him too.

Now, after reading a few books by Srila Prabhupad, I realise that deity service is actually full of rules and regulations but I can't do all of that right now and I am very attached to both my deities and really can't let them go. I have promised them that when I grow older I will take nice care of them but I hope I didn't do any offence to them.

Hare Krishna!

9758547893?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• E-Counselor

Hare KRsna Prabhuiji,

PAMHO.

If deities are worshipped for a period of 14 years without prana pratishtha, they attain the same tej that deities with prana pratihistha have. 

One has to see time place circumstances before one suggests anything.

PRanavi mataji,

Continue the good bhatki and serving the deiities the way you are doing right now. If They want more, They will gradually guide you.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Hare Krishna

okay mata ji! thank you

Hare Krishna

• Prana prathisthapana procedure is required to be done only if the deity is extending the size of palm  more then 12 inches.

this laddu gopal is like small maybe around 3-4 inch only. they dont require such procedures. 

• Kanha is 3 inches and radha is 2 inches

• Hare Krishna Mata ji!

It was such a beautiful story! I wish I got get a moments association withe mughal Princess she was so sweet and loving towards the lord!

Please bestow your mercy upon me so that I can reach that level

Hare Krishna!

This reply was deleted.