deities

1.how there is lord in deities i m not able to see?lord does not move,sing,dance in temple.how there is lord i m not able to understand?explain logically.

2.if lord is in deities then how muslims r able to destroye deities in vrindavan before 500 yrs?does god cannotprotect himself?

3.why saffron dress.,head shaving,tilak,kanthi mala a devotee should wear?

4.a lot water is wasted in bathing many times in a day.why to waste so much water?

5.why so big temple?why so much decoration of deities?

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna.

Please read my response in http://www.iskcondesiretree.net/forum/topics/does-deity-of-god-is-r...

It may be of some help to know what are deities. and why we do what we are doing for deities.

• hare krishna,

1. lord is in one's eyes

2. there is no need of protection to Lord Krishna..infact we all need it...

3. Thats sacrifice of one's own identities and joining in gods glorification.....

3. cleaning oneself can never be wastage of time..go n ask question to all industries and factories polluting water resources..

4. if we need decoration on every event of materialism then y nt in temples to attract people and bless them with such a superficial knowledge..wud people like to visit non decorated rather than decorated areas??

Just chant maha mantra sincerely..

u vl b blessed..

• Om Namo Bhagwate Vasudevay

Prabhuji....

Take my words sincerely. I am answering on thebasis of what ever i have learned from reverend Guru

1>U will certainly see the Lord if ur devotion will reach upto that level required to see him. Then u will be able to talk to him, dance with him or whatever u want. He will be all yours. Srila prabhupadji says i can see God as i see u. Only one thing is required to see god that is the intense hunger to see him.

All these chanting are meant for that only.

2>1stly , God is always protected. Do u thing that they destroy the God by just destroying the idol. God is present always and everywhere. The God protects dharma not the idol and when dharma really get destroyed , God incarnates himself to protect it. Cant u imagine that Dharma is protected even after innumerous destruction.

3>See , there are two kinds of jeevatma (soul). One who is automatically inclined towards God and Other towars the Maya(materialisti world). So these thing are for those devotees  which are inclined toward maya and working to get inclined towards God.

If u think that u are Mahapurush(Auto inclined towards God), then u dont need it at all.

These things reminds us of Lord. Thats it.

4>Why dont u understand that we are atma and we have a body. So these beauty cheers up our soul as there  is always divinity in any sort of beauty (As said by sri ravishankar).

5>Same ans as 4th.

And if u are so conscious about the water and so ...then see others who are destroying natural resources like industries as said by aishwarya.

shivendra

This reply was deleted.