Deepavali DVD sale

Hari bol.

Just wanted to let my fellow brothers and sisters know there is a sale on devotional and mythological movies at Puranic Films for Diwali - http://puranicfilms.webs.com 

Get your copies while they are all 15-20% off thru November 15

balram02.jpg

krishna-krishna.jpg

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No my brother, but that is how this movie genre is known. What do you suggest we call it instead?

• Volunteer

Let it be called Purana only in English also, don't give this vague term mythology. It sounds awkward.

• Okay, Sudipta bhai. I did not mean to offend anyone with my words or classification. I know better now. I guess why that's why the site is called Puranic Films. :)

• FYI, the DVDs of Sita's Wedding and The Adventures of Rama sold by ITV Productions at the Krishna Store (store.krishna.com) are badly cut versions of the movies. I was horrified to learn they are missing 30-40 minutes of the film on each DVD! 

However, the DVDs from Puranic Films are of the entire movies. If you haven't seen these films before, you don't know what you're missing. Sita Swayamvar is my #1 favorite movie of all time since childhood to this day! :)

Sita Swayamvar Trailer (aka Sita's Wedding)

Shri Ram Vanvas Trailer (aka The Adventures of Rama)

Krishna.com Store
This reply was deleted.