Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada
|An Appeal About Us Donate Contact Us|
heart melting story
All glories to sri guru and gauranga
Super, i left speechless.
How great, surrendered mataji
Theres a lot to be learnt from Mataji ...
Ragalekha Mataji ki jai jai jai ...
Jai Shri Krishna..
My obeisance to the humble mataji.. Here is The perfect condition of Vaishnav Jan..
How wonderful to hear of such liberated souls!! The following is the Mataji's condition:
Song Name: Vraje Prasiddham Navanita
Official Name: Sri Sri Corastakam
Author: Bilvamangala Thakura
vraje prasiddhaṁ navanīta-cauraṁ
gopāńganānāṁ ca dukūla-cauram
caurāgragaṇyaṁ puruṣaṁ namāmi
śrī rādhikāyā hṛdayasya cauraṁ
padāśritānāṁ ca samasta-cauraṁ
caurāgragaṇyaṁ puruṣaṁ namāmi
akiñcanī-kṛtya padāśritaṁ yaḥ
karoti bhikṣuṁ pathi geha-hīnam
kenāpy aho bhīṣaṇa-caura īdṛg
dṛṣṭaḥ-śruto vā na jagat-traye ’pi
yadīya nāmāpi haraty aśeṣaṁ
giri-prasārān api pāpa-rāśīn
āścarya-rūpo nanu caura īdṛg
dṛṣṭaḥ śruto vā na mayā kadāpi
dhanaṁ ca mānaṁ ca tathendriyāṇi
prāṇāṁś ca hṛtvā mama sarvam eva
palāyase kutra dhṛto ’dya caura
tvaṁ bhakti-dāmnāsi mayā niruddhaḥ
chinatsi ghoraṁ yama-pāśa-bandhaṁ
bhinatsi bhīmaṁ bhava-pāśa-bandham
chinatsi sarvasya samasta-bandhaṁ
naivātmano bhakta-kṛtaṁ tu bandham
kārāgṛhe duḥkha-maye nibaddhaḥ
labhasva he caura! hare! cirāya
sva-caurya-doṣocitam eva daṇḍam
kārāgṛhe vasa sadā hṛdaye madīye
tvāṁ kṛṣṇa he! pralaya-koṭi-śatāntare ’pi
sarvasva-caura! hṛdayān na hi mocayāmi
1) I offer pranama to that foremost of thieves – who is famous in Vraja as the butter-thief and He who steals the gopis’ clothes, and who, for those who take shelter of Him, steals the sins which have accrued over many lifetimes.
2) I offer pranama to the foremost of thieves – who steals Srimati Radhika’s heart, who steals the dark luster of a fresh raincloud, and who steals all the sins and sufferings of those who take shelter of His feet.
3) He turns His surrendered devotees into paupers and wandering, homeless beggars – aho! such a fearsome thief has never been seen or heard of in all the three worlds.
4) Mere utterance of His name purges one of a mountain of sins – such an astonishingly wonderful thief I have never seen or heard of anywhere!
5) O Thief! Having stolen my wealth, my honour, my senses, my life and my everything, where can You run to? I have caught You with the rope of my devotion.
6) You cut the terrible noose of Yamaraja, You sever the dreadful noose of material existence, and You slash everyone’s material bondage, but You are unable to cut the knot fastened by Your own loving devotees.
7) O stealer of my everything! O Thief! Today I have imprisoned You in the miserable prison-house of my heart which is very fearful due to the terrible darkness of my ignorance, and there for a very long time You will remain, receiving appropriate punishment for Your crimes of thievery!
8) O Krsna, thief of my everything! The noose of my devotion remaining forever tight, You will continue to reside in the prison-house of my heart because I will not release You for millions of eons.
hare krishna hari bol.......
mere rongte khade ho gaye.............
My eyes are filled with tears...
I want to have the darshan of mataji.
In todays poisonous world veryyy less are blessed to be imbued with such pure feelings.
She is like Meera Bai.
How great, surrendered mataji ,jai vaishnava,jai srila prabupada and jai guru dev,thank you very much,hari bol.
Hare Krsna mata ji
Plesae accept my humble obeisances.
So divine mata ji , how her surrender , i am speechless , i never heard this type of devotion
we have to learn from it how to follow such a disciples ..