Death in the Womb

Hare Krsna. Please share some information when a child dies in the womb

Regarding death in the womb of the mother, is it the soul's fault*(previous sinful rxns) or the mother's or father's or anyone else?

Also what will happen to that soul who even before taking birth died?
Does the same applies for people with infertility(i heard that these people had aborted in the previous life)

ys satyam

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

the only reason is that we did not worshiped Krishna Prabhuji, 

no need to find other reason better to seek for solutions. 

if You read my first post carefully we gave You example of Diti Mata, please find it in Bhagavatam.

Your servant, 

• thank you,

ys satyam

• Thank you Ashwani Pr and Maral Mataji for your wonderful insight. But if possible plz share some quotes/verses from the sastras, e.g in the sastra it is said that whoever kills a cow, how much ever the hairs will be on the cow that much births he shall have to suffer. Similarly when it comes to such cases such as child dying(unintentionally) in the womb what are the conclusive evidences from sastras/ SP books etc in this regards.

ys satyam

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Satyam Prabhu, please accept my humble obeisances! all glories to Srila Prabhupada!

In Srimad Bhagavatam it mentions that when Lord roared all the wives of Demons loose their children in the womb.

-----------------------------

sometimes our enemy from previous life may become our child and give as much suffering as we gave suffering to someone in previous life. And sometimes child dies when he is one year old or something like that ...it is also our karma.

NO ONE ELSE IN THE WHOLE WORLD IS FAULT TO OUR SUFFERINGS. ONLY WE ARE OURSELVES.

And it says that people with similar karma take birth in a same family. because of that they look to each other, they have similar nature etc.

Here it means one bad karma was washed away by the death of the child.

The thing is better not to lament much but try to improve the health of a mother, and try again by performing special yagyas, samskaras. Also nicely worshiping Krishna. Krishna can stop any kind of bad karma. He can protect child even in the womb as He protected Maharaja Parikshit and Marutas.

You can also read Srimad Bhagavatam Book 3, 6th Canto how Kashyapa Muni's wife Diti performed devotional service while she was pregnant. and even King Indra cut the child into peaces the child did not die because of the spiritual power of the mother.

Your servant, 

This reply was deleted.