Replies

• Volunteer

the end of each cycle of time

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Prabhu, please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

The day of judgment is every single moment is like that only. We kill an ant we get reaction. And big judgment happens when we get  leave this body and get a new one. So every action is observed and judged. No escape. Because it is a jail he he :) 

Your servant, 

• Hare Krishna Mataji,

Please accept my humble obeisance's! All glories to Srila Prabhupada, Sri Gurudev & Gauranga.

Thank you for your reply.

As you said, the day of judgment is in the next life. Then what is the purpose of hell....? Please specify

I hope my question is clear.

Your servant,

Sanjeev

• Volunteer

The heaviness of sins are different. For example, one only kills fish and eats that but killing a cow is far more greater sin so the reaction also should be severe. Since on this Earth planet reside only those who are having equal pious acts and impious ones but those who are having too much impious have to be there where living condition is very austere. 

So there are different types of Hellish planets. Some are very hot, some are dark, some are dirty...

As like there are different types of jails. Very severe ones are built in a very cold places so that to bring much suffering to the living entity and at least bring him to human consciousness. Otherwise some living entities are covered with thick covering of ignorance so that for them it is not enough simple punishments. 

Concerning judgment day: it is not in next life only, it is always going on. 

Your servant, 

This reply was deleted.