Hare Krishna ,

Please help me with time table that every one follows from morning to evening ,

Please list waking up time in morning,

Do you get fresh first and take bath after waking up in morning,

or you first wake up Krishna Dieties ,

When do you start mangalacharan and Aarties , when do you start with chanting . .

Please list complete schedule and ordered Mantras and Aartis

Please help , i want to start it from tommorow .

Also tell what procedure(Time Table) you follow during ekadashi

Is it compulsary to break fast with grain only . If i break it with fruit or something else

is it wrong ?

Sorry for all inconvinience !!

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

Ekadashi we have to broke with grains only otherwise it won't be considered as we observed Ekadashi. we can just eat one peace of rice or some other grain and that is ok.

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna dear Devotees, please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Everything we can do only by the mercy of Guru and Krishna and His Devotees.

3:00 AM wake up

-collect the mattress to one side closing very tightly. so that during day time we do not touch it.  

-washing the flour where we slept or else cleaning full room.

- open the windows so that fresh weather enter the room.

- then we wash our teeth, if we have nails we cut them, wash ears, eyes, nose (sorry :-x), brush our hair.

- then only take full bath with cold water. boy wash even head, girl no.

-then we wash used gamchas, clothe in which we slept. 

-then we wear clean sarees, dhotis, kurtas...

-put tilak in 12 places by repeating 12 Names of Krishna.

- when we ready we wake up our Deities.

-pay obeisances, repeat prayers which we usually like. also pranamas to Srila Prabhupada, and if we have Guru to Him.

-then one can offer full puja, but i offer only insects, and after that sit before Tulasi and Deities start chanting.

-while chanting i try to keep water for drinking so that to drink when i start to sleep :-(

-also watch to know the time.

-try to chant not so fast and not so slow. and always hear.

if we had mercy then successfully we will do our 16 rounds till 7:00 other wise sometimes it happens we slept in between :-( :-( :-( because of that chanting in the association of Devotees is the best thing.

- then ate 7:00 some yogic asanas like Surya Namaskar, or dance in the Kirtan, and prepare some fruits to offer to Deities and at 8:00 honoring the breakfast. (while offering food i read Bhagavad Gita 3-4 pages)

-8:30 we can do some works in the computer or read books. 

- 9:30 we leave for college with the earphone listening kirtans or lectures.

-10:00 - 13:00 classes.

14:00 - offering lunch

15:00 -16:00 some works in computer or homeworks.

16:00 onwards one chapter of Bhagavatam. reading loudly so that  we can hear our voice. and we won't sleep. :-)

18:00 something interesting you like.

20:00 sleeping time.

and while doing all these things i try to listen lectures. while in the road, doing yoga, or cooking, or offering insects, every time  lectures.

since i do not have time to sing Mangala Arati i prefer to chant my rounds early in the morning. but hope in the future i will have Temple schedule.

Your servant, 

• Hare Krishna dear Mataji. thank you for sharing your time table.

a small correction...its not 'insects' mataji that we offer...its incense...agarbatti!!! :-)

Haribol!

your servant,

Madhupriya

• Volunteer

:)) yes, yes!

i always have problem with English words like "consciousness" "disciple" ... "incense"...

Thank You!

Your servant,

• Whatever u have collected is very nice.take Gaur arti also.

YS

shashank

• As for waking up the deities, you should open the altar only after taking bath.

• Hare Krishna Prabhu,

Dandavat pranam,

All glories to Srila prabhupada,

Usually in temples devotees get up around 3:30 am, but if you are living in your own house and you are not able to sleep vey early, then you can get up at 4:00-4:30,but for this you have to sleep by 9:30-10pm the previous day.After that u finish ur bath, do mangal aarti(guruashtak,narsingh pranam and tulasi aarti),then start your chanting.In temples around 7:00 a.m. there is darshan aarti also,doing it depends on how much time you have,then u can read srimad bhagvatam and take prasadam,but it depends on your job schedule.If you have to go early then u can't read too much,but at least read 1 or 2 shlokas,cook some bhog for the lord ,offer it,take prasad and then go to office.

Prepare as such that u can take for lunch also.

After coming back from office take a bath and do gaur aarti ,narsingh pranam.Read Srimad Bhagvad gita for sometime.Offer food to the Lord,eat prasadam, do shayan aarti and go to sleep early.

All the prayers u can get from the vaishnava book or from the website itself.

Foe ekadashi follow Siddharth prabhu's suggestion.

With Regards,

Your servant

Shashank

This reply was deleted.