Replies

• danadavat pranaam mataji....

your service to Krsna has almost reached perfection.... that is why you are experiencing such high levels of Krsna Prema.

your love for Krsna is spontaneous and His reciprocation is very strong...

you are very lucky to experience such ecstacy... please pray for me too so that i can render service to the Lord in the same way. take care...

carry on with your special service to the lord...

your sevant,

pramita.... danadavat.

• Volunteer

Krishna Prema is not so cheap. Without the mercy of spiritual master?

Srila Prabupada, clearly  said, "Tat vijnanartham Gurumeva Avigache... Guru is necessary. Mercy of the Guru is necessary. Employing the tongue in the chanting of Maha Mantra is necessary also, as adviced by Prabhupada, therefore 16 rounds of Japa and Sankirtana. Without any of these she will experience Krishna Prema?

Are you saying Prabhupada is wrong?

Are you saying she can reach Krishna Prema without a Sadhu, Shastra or Guru?

She is feeling attraction for Krishna, which is wonderful and natural, however, it is not Krishna Prema.

What make you think that we are filled with negative thoughts? We too have dedicated our life in Krishna's service.

What do you mean by thiefing tendency? Please advise so I can correct myself.

You are too easy to commit Vaishnav Aparad. I guarantee you, since you criticized the senior devotee, a week or two ago, your devotional service has gone down the drain. Prabhu this is dangerous.

(As a senior devotee put it), When someone criticizes, they lose all credibility.

• haribol dr devotees..may krsna bestow his mercy on u all n Lord Narshimha deva eliminates all obstacles lying in the path of going Back to Godhead.well thnkss soo much 4 ur responses..@prabhu Shravan..am unable 2 attend any sankirtan movement as my parents r absolutely against krsna consciousness due 2 their ignorance..i chant my mala itslf when they sleeping..!!watching ur responses again i started crying..i dont hav a spritual bona fide master itslf..as am not a member of iskon..only perhaps krsna n me knw wat relationshp we share because wen i tlk abt such things 2 materialistic persons they will believe me 2 b mad..my mom itslf claim me 2 b crazy n am proud 2 say am crazy 4 krna and nt atleast attached 2 people as they r..krsna is my everything,my conjugal love,my ever best frnd..whn i hav a prblm i dnt really need some1 2 console me..the teachings of my Dr KRsna in Gita suffices 2 made \up my mood..b it whr i am inthe wrld ..perhaps the most deplorable one..i only need the association n love of krsna..the material comforts keeps no value 4 me..i still remember going 2 a concert wiv my cousins n even a movie i was their physically but mentally my mind fixed up on krsna..n a comedy film desrves to laugh @ but i thinking how much krsna reciprocates i was crying..Gauranga..may u all hav the blessings of the Golden Chaitanya mahaprabhu and his associates
    • Volunteer
      2543664456?profile=original

HareKrishna, Kajal

You reminded me my past when i was just 10 or 12 and doing YOGA for fun. But after some time i started reading spiritual books and following them. As i did this, parents starting bombarding on me for doing all these things at this age. I WAS CRYING TOO. Because, i wanted to follow it seriously. It was natural for me to do. No one was forcing me to follow spirituality. But as i did not have any one to guide, was confused and put in to condition where i CANT STOP and CANT FOLLOW. Used to feel that when will i get freedom to follow my spiritual path. It always made me cry when, "i preach with my friends at school or teach them any bhajan or chant the holy name or listen 2 any bhajan or view any deity..i start crying and it all comes automatically...????" It might be different in your case but what i feel, you are not trying to say that you are a pure devotee or even not telling CRYING as a systems of pure love for Krishna. You just put your feelings in front of us and sharing it. That's it.

But you know, i did not have a big group of devotees to guide or to put forward my feelings but by Krishna's mercy you are having.

Some time, someone consider you to be "neophyte and not at an advanced level" but who are we to JUGE ? The person might have followed spiritual path for 40 yrs in his/her past life and that's why very advanced in this life from very beginning. So, we are proved wrong here with our narrow mind and limitations.

Before giving any advice it is better to PUT OUR LEG IN TO OTHERS SHOSE so that we can feel their pain and condition. Unless you do so, how can we speak or advice? It will be just mantel speculation or even DISCOURAGING someone for their hard struggle to END THEIR ETERNAL SPIRITUAL QUEST.

Kajal, you just need a practical guidance from lady devotees and i think there are many Matajis here on IDT to help you.

NO NEED TO CRY ANY MORE ... Your eternal friend and companion Krishna is with you. He never left you alone for a single second since you exit.

Just be careful in following RULES and REGULATIONS. Best is to keep very minimum standard to follow when parents are against.

Remembering Lord in mind, chanting on fingers instead of JAPA MALA, NO tilaka (if you like use only water to do so), NO kanthi mala in neck as it makes parents always angry and also give chance to relatives to criticize your activities (this is very bad as parents never tolerate and will force you to STOP everything), try your best to read online whenever you get time and more over, if you are studding than it must be done nicely. If you are not following your material duties properly than same mentality will be there in spiritual life too.

Keep on going step by step, slow and steady win the race ...

Wish you all the best and pray for your good health and bright spiritual future.

HareKrishna

Read more : Spiritual Quest
  • Volunteer

Either it is because of Maya,

OR you have reached the level of Krishna Prema.

Ask your guru, if you have reached Krishna Prema or even Bhava.

If not, chances are its Maya Devi at work. Maya makes us believe that we are this great devotee when we clearly are NOT.She will build up the pride and pretty soon "the fall".

If this is the case, dont fall for Maya, fall for Krishna. Simply chant His Names. Go out on Nagar Sankirtana... engage your tongue in chanting the Maha Mantra, as much as you can.

I used to get tears just like you, when I was new to Krishna Consciousness.

A Senior devotee (who was Brahminically initiated by Srila Prabhupada), who I was going out on Sankirtana at the time, pointed this out to me. Maya immediately retreated and I was cured, so to speak.

Sorry if I offended you or disappointed you. I sincerely hope that I am wrong. Kindly send your blessings.

Hare Krishna

• All Glories to Srila Prabhupada

Pamho

Hare Krishna Prabhu ji and mata ji

Dandvat Pranam

Sharvan prabhu very thanks for sharing your thoughts and very helpful reply for us.

if any devotees  cry of lord we can not say that devotees is top stage of devotion  because tear  may  come by maya also, but crying in dasa bhav for  krishna love  is actual devotion and it is very helpful ( we can said it is blessing of krishna) in our spritual life. we should pray for crying ....

i like to read TEACHING OF LORD CHAITNAYA 

in Shri Mahaprabhu Shikshaashtkam  Verse 6

NAYAN GLADSHRUDHARYA, VADANAM GADGAD-RUDHYA GIRA!

PULKAINIRCHINT VAPU: KADA, TAV NAM-GRIHANE BHASHAYTI!! 6 

O my Lord, when will my eyes be decorated with tears of lovefiowing constantly when I chant Your holy name? When will my voice chokeup, and when will the hairs of my body stand on end at the recitation ofYour name?

ONLY CAN PURE DEVOTEES REACH THE SUPREME BHAVA OF DEVOTION. 

In bhagvad geeta Chapter 3 Verse 71 

vihaya kaman yah sarvan  pumams carati nihsprhah 
      nirmamo nirahankarah  sa santim adhigacchati

Meaning:- A person who has given up all desires for sense gratification, who lives free from desires, who has given up all sense of proprietorship and is devoid of false ego--he alone can attain real peace.

PURPORT

bump.gifTo become desireless means not to desire anything for sense gratification. In other words, desire for becoming Krsna conscious is actually desirelessness. To understand one's actual position as the eternal servitor of Krsna, without falsely claiming this material body to be oneself and without falsely claiming proprietorship over anything in the world, is the perfect stage of Krsna consciousness. One who is situated in this perfect stage knows that because Krsna is the proprietor of everything, therefore everything must be used for the satisfaction of Krsna. Arjuna did not want to fight for his own sense satisfaction, but when he became fully Krsna conscious he fought because Krsna wanted him to fight. For himself there was no desire to fight, but for Krsna the same Arjuna fought to his best ability. Desire for the satisfaction of Krsna is really desirelessness; it is not an artificial attempt to abolish desires. The living entity cannot be desireless or senseless, but he does have to change the quality of the desires. A materially desireless person certainly knows that everything belongs to Krsna (isavasyam idam sarvam), and therefore he does not falsely claim proprietorship over anything. This transcendental knowledge is based on self-realization--namely, knowing perfectly well that every living entity is the eternal part and parcel of Krsna in spiritual identity, and therefore the eternal position of the living entity is never on the level of Krsna or greater than Him. This understanding of Krsna consciousness is the basic principle of real peace.

Jai Prahupda

Your Servant

Ravi Dewangan 

• Volunteer

Prabhu these higher stages are achieved when one practices the 1st instruction of Harinam / Sankirtana. Which elevate one to second and third Instruction. 90% of the the experienced devotees dont even get to the the 1st instruction stage, where they are performing Nagar Sankirtana every day or weekly or even once a month.

As far as I understand the instructions of Mahaprabhu, Krishna Prema, to Love Krishna in the mode of Radharani is not possible without Sankirtana or Harinam (in the streets of course)

Devotees forgive me if you are offended. I am merely stating what I understand by the instructions of Caitanya Mahaprabhu.

Kajal mataji here clearly is a neophyte and not at an advanced level. Is not initiated. It is unfair that several devotees are simply saying it is Krishna Prema, without asking if she is singing the Lord's name like Mira in the streets (Sankirtana).

It is overwhelming when one takes on chanting on the beads, and it is normal to get your eyes wet due to loving association of the Holy Names of Krishna Who is Krishna Himself.

• All Glories to Srila Prabhupada

Pamho

Hare Krishna mata ji 

Dandvat Pranam

U r so lucky mata ji that u r Crying of Krishna . its rarely found that a devotees cry for krishna , u know lord chaitanya always to crying  for getting  krishna 's love.

Pray for me and all vaishnav that we are able to crying for krishna

Your Servant

Ravi Dewangan  

• Volunteer
      2543663071?profile=original

HareKrishna,

Srila Prabhupada writes in the (NOD page 83): “….one should learn how to cry for the Lord. One should learn this small technique, and he should be very eager and actually cry to become engaged in some particular type of service. This is called laulyam, and such tears are the price for the highest perfection.”

Given this information, one may ask how and when to cry? Does such a small technique justify a mention since it is not a frequently discussed topic?

{Read more}

Read more : Spiritual Quest
      • hare krishna prabhu ji,

even i wanted to ask this. because of this i try to avoid going to temple with family and friends as i have been brought up with the teaching that its not good to shed tears in public. but these tears have to be something else as for myself i know - iam not even really started on the path of devotional service- i am trying. So no question about me being the advanced devotee.

haribol

This reply was deleted.